Two pools of blood

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The WWS cameras open up to the empty office of "The Hotshot" Chris Johnson. The camera moves around to show a giant poster of "The Destroyer" Curt Adkins and a small punching bag. Johnson and Adkins walk into Johnson's office, both of them wearing training gear.

CJ: I still can't believe they put me into a match against those nobodies! I've had years of training, Curt, YEARS! Chris Alexander? Buddy is the most stale act here, I'm THE most charismatic guy around! My name's Chris too, and I'll show him that I'm the superior CHRIS!

Johnson takes repeated swings at the punching bag and Adkins just stands there and laughs.

CA: Just let the anger out man. Remember what I told you. Hold nothing back, show them pain, make them bleed.

CJ: Oh, I will make them bleed. Especially that weird Aussie guy! Alexander pretty much doesn't speak a lot versus you can't even understand what this idiot is saying! I'll beat both of those morons so bad neither will ever be able to talk again! They will bleed, oh they will definitely bleed. But enough about that, what's your game plan for going against Grey?

CA: You know the game plan. I beat him into unconsciousness and make him bleed. His nickname of Deadpool will actually serve a purpose as he will lay in a pool of blood. I know you're watching this you son of a bitch. You're going to regret challenging me to this match, I'll take you to the limit just to show you pain that you have never felt before!

Adkins runs at the punching bag and rips it off, throwing it aside like it's nothing.

CJ: Curt, that's the fifth one you've broken this month alone!

The two of them just laugh it off as CJ throws some money at a janitor walking by to clean up the mess. The janitor runs in to clean up the mess however he "accidentally" runs into Adkins and falls backwards on his ass.

CJ: Hey Phil the janitor, you an Adkins fan?

Phil the janitor: Uh...of course I am.

CJ: You were hesitating there, bud. You wouldn't actually happen to be a Sylar Grey fan?

Phil the janitor: N..n..n..o. Iiiii'm an Adkins fan.

Adkins picks Phil the janitor up and grabs him by the throat.

CA: You're lying you stupid son of a bitch! Tell the truth, are you a Grey fan?!

Phil the janitor: Okay, I'm a Sylar Grey fan.

CJ: Phil the janitor, you lied to us. You're fired bud. And technically you provoked my client first.

Adkins throws Phil the janitor onto the punching bag. Another janitor quickly runs in after the fact.

CJ: Bart the janitor, clean this mess up.

CJ and Adkins laugh as they leave the office and admire what just happened and the cameras fade out.