Two new.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
Retro Poster
v3orqv.jpg

A Pirate's Life for Me
vnkxa1.jpg

Reaction score
That's pretty swank, Brewski. Did you hear about that Aussie girl who set the world record for being the youngest person to ever sail across the world solo? She broke the record that was set by a 17 year old American kid just two years ago.

Reaction score
No lie. I read the article about the American kid about two years ago when I used to subscribe to ESPN the mag, which incidentally was one of the few well written articles I read from that publication and I saw the tidbit about the new record holder this weekend while I was in my hotel room in Monterrey Bay. Cool shit and brave kids to do that all by their lonesome.

Beer

Reaction score
It's amazing what some children can do. Speaking of amazing things, just now I was in my Lounge and on the TV was the program about the british comedian Eddie Izard and how he ran a marathon a day, 6 days a week, for 8 weeks. Incredible.

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
I like them, although I think the text on the second would look better if it appeared to be printed on the maps below in the same ink just maybe a bit darker and less faded. make it look as if it was stamped or written on there years after the originals were printed.

Axis

Reaction score
I like them, although I think the text on the second would look better if it appeared to be printed on the maps below in the same ink just maybe a bit darker and less faded. make it look as if it was stamped or written on there years after the originals were printed.

Beer

Reaction score

seX-Power

Reaction score
I've seen Weebo do much better work than this.