Two New Sigs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Homicide1.png

candice1qk7.png

These were done for request on a e-fed, thats why the one says "XIW". I like both these sigs alot.

Rate/Hate/Comment

Wrestling Station

Pinky homicide? :S

anyway..there is nothing much to say, way too simple for homicide, nothing that graphical there.

as for Candice's sig..
The concept is fine, but i think you the lights and shadows are mis-placed.
-what you did to the psd? duplicated for overlay setting, duplicated for blur motion? well just one advice, this technique is not always useful and it actually made this sig worse. check how candice had a dark surrounding? what happend to all the lights on the bkg? so becareful.

-text, well not that good (i know how much its hard to make the text suit the theme) lol.

John

Homicide1.png

candice1qk7.png

These were done for request on a e-fed, thats why the one says "XIW". I like both these sigs alot.

Rate/Hate/Comment

i prefer the candice one to the Homicide one. one thing abou the homicide one i hate. the pink. to be honest when you do a sig on a wrestler you should do a colour that suites him. and to say homicide suites pink qould be strange. the candice one is much much better. nice blends on both and cuts on both. heres my ratings.

Candice: 8.7/10
Homicide: 4/10