Two More Group Ideas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I've seen that are three main groups, Member, Legend, and VIP. I won't count mods or admins.

Being wrestling nerds, (I'm assuming), there are other monikers that have become acceptable, Icon and Hall of Famer. I haven' seen either of those tags on any names so it's just a thought. I don't know what parameters there would be to become any of those.

Just an idea...

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Legend Status is basically Hall of Famer here on IWF. We do have a separate IWF Hall of Fame thread though.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I think the ones we have are enough. We already have people who take the ones we have too seriously. It's a fucking coloured title yet we have people who whine BUT I SHOULD BE A LEGEND/VIP, WAHHHHH, IT'S NOT FAIR THAT SO AND SO GOT IT BEFORE ME, WAHHHH.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I remember when that was a big deal and we had this super serious voting process for people to get in. Whatever happened to that?

I don't know. I don't even know where the thread is for it. I guess it doesn't really matter anymore, although there were a lot of great members in it. If you read the list it really did mean something.

I suppose if the interest ever did respark for the Hall of Fame there would be a ton of members wanting to get in just like how they want VIP and Legend Status.