TUF 13's Chuck O'Neil Released by the UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
chuck_oneil_head_large.png
More trimming has been done from the UFC roster. Shortly after the news that Kendall Grove has been released, another TUF alum has received his walking papers. Season 13's Chuck O'Neil announced it on his facebook page:

I was officially released by the UFC today. I will continue to work hard to improve myself as a person and a fighter everyday. I WILL make it back there because the UFC is where I belong. Thank you to everyone for your continued support and there will be a fight coming soon with a MUCH improved performance!

The news comes following his loss on The Ultimate Fighter 13 Finale against fellow cast-mate, Chris Cope. The 25-year-old Bellator and UFC veteran has an overall record of 8-4, which doesn't include his TUF matches against guys like Zach Davis, Javier Torres, and his semifinal loss to season 13 winner, Tony Ferguson.

The Ultimate Fighter 13 Finale Coverage