Tuesday Super SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
As we reported last week, WWE will air Super Smackdown on SyFy on Tuesday, November 6th at 8 PM. WWE sent out the following press release today concerning the episode:

"Syfy and WWE (NYSE:WWE) today announced SuperSmackDown Live, will air Tuesday, November 6 at 8PM (ET/PT). The Syfy special will originate from the LG Arena in Birmingham, England. The Tuesday night special will feature WWE's biggest Superstars and Divas, including World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus, Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio, Daniel Bryan and Alicia Fox. The special will encore in Smackdown's regular time slot on Friday, November 9 at 8PM (ET/PT).

Source

Isn't that Election night?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't know, ask an American. Super SD huh. Let's see if anything happens on this one. :haha:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Yeah, that's the night of the General Election.

So I'm guessing the ratings would suck? If so what a stupid move by the E'

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Lacky said:
So I'm guessing the ratings would suck? If so what a stupid move by the E'

Honestly, that's hard for me to say. I mean, the ratings for Super SD always seem to be worse than regular SD, whether it's a bad time slot for competition or people not being aware of the change or whatever. But, then WWE and SyFy benefit from the show airing twice that week, which equates to a technical positive boost to their ratings.

This move surprises me a little bit though, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. For those who aren't that interested in the election results, I suppose it would give them something to watch while steering clear of election coverage. Maybe that's what WWE is going for?

I don't know. Either way, scheduling it for that night just seems like a bad move by WWE. But then they've been known for making bad moves, so maybe it fits.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Captain of Peepulation said:
Why not this week :(
I dont really know what they were thinking at all, im going to this show on November 6th and lets all hope that it will be a good show

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UkSciFiGirl said:
I dont really know what they were thinking at all, im going to this show on November 6th and lets all hope that it will be a good show

If Christian returns, cheer for me. Or cheer for Daniel Bryan :yes: Have a nice show :maybe:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
UkSciFiGirl said:

Indeed, Have fun.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Captain of Peepulation said:
If Christian returns, cheer for me. Or cheer for Daniel Bryan :yes: Have a nice show :maybe:

I hope he will be there too, ive been a fan for a long time but im doubtful he will be there.
Daniel bryan, I might cheer for, im not too keen on him but he has had some good promos in the past.
Im going to cheer for Wade Barrett too since hes a fellow UK citizen :p