TTW: Tag Team Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
TTW: Tag Team Wrestling

Backstory:

Year 2009, October, Vincent Kennedy McMahon had teamed up with Shane McMahon to do something so extreme, that it would effect the future of the WWE. "The Power Duo" known as Vince and Shane McMahon had heard complaints about superstars getting beat on backstage, some superstars who are partnerless, and have nobody to back them up, and were being treated in hospital for severe injuries. But it wasent untill when John Cena, one of the WWE's most talented superstars was jumped by over 6 WWE wrestlers, and Cena had nobody to back him up, and thats when Vince and Shane decided to make a plan, that every superstar gets a tag team partner. The Power Duo, one of the biggest teams in the industry decided that just WWE wouldnt be sufficient for there new plan, and that a namechange was needed.

World Wrestling Entertainment.....was then changed into TTW: Tag Team Wrestling. Vince and Shane were both down with the idea, and it was born. Superstars were given notice about the new idea, and alliances were made, but no superstar got to pick who they got for their partner, this rising some new superstars into fame. One of the teams that was created was Triple H and Christian. Triple H and Christian were never friends backstage, and Shawn Michaels and Hunter would always bug Christian, untill Hunter figured out his partner for the busniess and his tag team partner was Christian. Hunter and Christian became great buddies, but this isnt the only tag team that are great, there is many more, and TTW is looking to be a huge success. End of October 2009, Bragging Rights just ended, and Vince decided that 2 shows were ok to have, Raw and SmackDown, this ending the legacy of ECW. TTW Bragging Rights was huge, and it submitted tag teams into fame and popularity.

* Just noting now, that the 2 shows wont be in full text, with 1000 lines of a match, the shows will be pretty short, but PPV's will be wicked. I just dont see how typing 1000 lined matches makes people want to read it, since I never do, and I dont usually have time too, promo's wont be the same, as my show will be in paragraphs. If you dont like the idea, either tell me on PM or just say something in a review, thanks. :) *

[ Also just to clear up, it might look a bit blank, but its because I suck shit in GFX haha. ]

250px-RAW.png

Triple H
Christian
CM Punk
Rey Mysterio
MVP
Shelton Benjamin
Kane
Ted DiBiase Jr.
Cody Rhodes
Shad
Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
The Miz
Edge
Jimmy Wang Yang
Dolph Ziggler
Mark Henry
R-Truth
Kofi Kingston
Carlito

WWF20Smackdown20logo.jpg

Finlay
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
Matt Hardy
Batista
John Morrison
Chris Masters
Vladimir Kozlov
John Cena
JTG
Big Show
Santino Marella
Randy Orton
The Great Khali
Undertaker
Jeff Hardy
Sabu
Tommy Dreamer
Mike Knox
Goldust

TAG TEAMS:

Raw:

General Managers: Shane McMahon

Triple H & Christian
MVP & Shelton Benjamin
Jimmy Wang Yang & Dolph Ziggler
Mark Henry & R-Truth
CM Punk & Rey Mysterio
Kane & Ted DiBiase Jr.
Kofi Kingston & Carlito
Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho
The Miz & Edge
Cody Rhodes & Shad

SmackDown:

General Managers: Vince McMahon

Finlay & Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger & Matt Hardy
Batista & John Morrison
Chris Masters & Vladimir Kozlov
John Cena & JTG
Big Show & Santino Marella
Randy Orton & The Great Khali
Undertaker & Jeff Hardy
Sabu & Tommy Dreamer
Mike Knox & Goldust

Tag Team Championship Board:

* Updated Weekly *

* Instead of doing single individual championships, I though id introduce a new system to BTB, as it is like the Power 25, exept if your in first, that team is the current reigning champions. If a team is in #'s 2-5, then they are suitable contenders. If a team is a bit higher, they have to fight their way down to the #1 spot of the board. Say Big Show and Santino Marella are in #10, they have to challenge someone in the lower numbers, to try and move into #1. So say John Cena and JTG are in #8, and Show and Marella are in #10, those teams can fight, and if Show and Marella win, they take Cena and JTG's place, and become #8 spot, but sadly for Cena and JTG, they move up to #10. If they are in first, they stay champs, untill challenged, but they always have to challenge someone 2 places ahead of them. If you dont get this, read it again and pay attention lol, or just wait for a show, and you will see what I mean. *

Current Champions:

#1: Jack Swagger & Matt Hardy

Top Contenders:

#2: Sabu & Tommy Dreamer

#3: Randy Orton & The Great Khali

#4: MVP & Shelton Benjamin

#5: John Cena & JTG

-----------------------------------------------------

#6: Mark Henry & R-Truth

#7: Batista & John Morrison

#8: The Miz & Edge

#9: Big Show & Santino Marella

#10: CM Punk & Rey Mysterio

#11: Finlay & Evan Bourne

#12: Mike Knox & Goldust

#13: Triple H & Christian

#14: Chris Masters & Vladimir Kozlov

#15: Undertaker & Jeff Hardy

#16: Jimmy Wang Yang & Dolph Ziggler

#17: Kane & Ted DiBiase Jr.

#18: Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho

#19: Kofi Kingston & Carlito

#20: Cody Rhodes & Shad

Championship History:

Jack Swagger & Matt Hardy { 0 weeks } 10/26/09 - ??/??/?? Defeated For Titles: Drawn as #1 Spot

PPV List:

January - Royal Rumble
February - Elimination Chamber
March - WrestleMania XXVI
April - Backlash
May - Judgment Day
June - Night Of Alliance
July - The Bash
August - SummerSlam
September - Hell In A Cell
October - Bragging Rights
November - Survivor Series