TSS's debating tourney: threeway: Sharkboy v. TAB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

ok, here we go. you can each submit an argument and decide which you are. if sbthinks pro then tab will be con. and then after 1 post each you both can argue with a further 2 posts. so in all 3 posts will be given by each. of course you dont need to post more than once if you dont feel like it. but the 4 judges will rate accordingly.

ready for tuesday night

topic: WWE should bring back DX.

John

ok, sharky will be pro. get the arguments ready for tuesday night, no later.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
WWE definitely SHOULD NOT bring DX back.

Why?

They are really lame and old. They were pretty entertaining back in 1998-99, but that was ages ago, they have lost their shine. When they returned in 2006, with just HHH and Shawn Michaels, all they did was crack lame ass jokes. They weren't entertaining, they weren't funny. There is no doubting that Triple H and Shawn Michaels are good wrestlers but they no longer function well as tag team, especially when they do stupid promos.

Triple H and Shawn Michaels are much better off as single wrestlers anyway, both awesome in the ring. DX are old, they are the past and should not be brought back.

John

ok, if sharky hasnt postd in 2 days you win automatically. new rule!!

Qwake

sorry everyone, I havnt been by a computer for days lol. I will be on in 12 hours and will stay on. p.s: I cant argue what he just said, its all true and what I would have said!!! damn shane!

Qwake

ok, They could make DX a team again because DX have fueded with every big singles wrestler on smackdown and Raw. If they put Dx back together they could take on new tag teams to put them over or they could renew a DX faction before HBK and HHH's Careers. They could really put over the young talent with DX, like what they done with Rated RKO. that will leave the young wrestlers big as DX retire...

that good lol? sorry for not doing this earlier.