Trying to make my own Monopoly Board

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Which Professional Wrestling Promotion should go with which color? Yes, you can add defunct promotions for examples like ECW and WCW. What should I do for Free Parking spot, Chance, Community Chest, Railroads, Electric, Water, Income tax, Pass Go/Collect, Go to Jail area, and Jail area?
38a5b7b705bb4df326e39fc006c58cc5.jpg

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
You could use Chikara with the pink block, since the color pink is usually festive. Ring of Honor, since it's a hardscrabble tough-as-nails promotion should be in the blue block.

For placards, you can have Vince McMahon tells the New Jersey Commission that wrestling is entertainment, not sport and he shouldn't have to pay any taxes. It can be "Get Out of Paying Taxes" Card.

Vince McMahon beats his 1994 Steroid trial--you can call it "Vince Gets Out of Jail" Card.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
You could use Chikara with the pink block, since the color pink is usually festive. Ring of Honor, since it's a hardscrabble tough-as-nails promotion should be in the blue block.

For placards, you can have Vince McMahon tells the New Jersey Commission that wrestling is entertainment, not sport and he shouldn't have to pay any taxes. It can be "Get Out of Paying Taxes" Card.

Vince McMahon beats his 1994 Steroid trial--you can call it "Vince Gets Out of Jail" Card.

What about other Promotions. I thought of ROH was red, TNA, JPW,

Shimmer is pink, Who else should be pink?

GFW is Green, Who else should be Green?

AEW is Yellow or Orange

WCW is Blue
ECW is Purple