Kayfabe Truth and Lies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wednesday, 26th October 2016.
2:34pm

*The camera shows a view from the balcony of a very familiar house, the house of WWEF and Precision superstar Will Neilson. There is no car parked outside like there usually is, and no one appears to be home. The whole house is silent, however a few seconds later, footsteps can be heard and the camera cuts out.*

2:37pm

*The camera now shows the front of the house, the driveway. A car pulls up, and a man walks out, he appears to be talking to someone on the phone. After stepping out of the shadows, this man can be clearly indentified as Will Neilson.

Will - Tony... everything's gonna be fine. As soon as Precision starts up again, we'll be sure to make an impact, there's like how many... 4 of us now? Chris has the power, Reagan has the charisma, you've got the experience and I've got the technicality. *Will pulls a key out of his pocket and opens the front door, after entering, the camera once again shifts, this time a view of the hallway Will has just walked into.* Wh.... *Will looks at the staircase leading upstairs, there appears to be someone sitting there, bouncing what appears to be a basketball.* I'll speak to you soon.... I've got some business to take care of, ciao.

*Neilson slides the phone back into his front pocket and takes off his jacket, hanging it up nicely on the coathanger. He takes a few steps towards the staircase, before stopping, staring at the intruder that somehow broke into his house.*

2:46pm

??? - You came home early.... to be honest it doesn't even matter. Either way I get to talk to you 1 on 1.

Will - Never thought I'd see you back here... why do you want to talk to me so bad? I've explained everything to you already... you don't need any more explanation.

??? - Really? Tell the truth Neilson, or I'll smash your possessions and your face in, right here, right now.

Will - Don't play stupid Haze, you know the reason, you are the cause of all this. Your the villain that destroyed the heroes, if you want a fight I'll bring it to you right now... I've beaten you before.. remember Day 1 in Precision? Rookie vs. Rookie? I came out on top, I was the chosen one since the very beginning. I recruited you to try and get you up on my level... I thought you'd be my friend. Someone willing to help out another, and do whatever it takes to elevate themselves and the other to the very top. You didn't do that, you betrayed me... stole all of that spotlight straight from under my fingers, you really thought I was just gonna lay down and do nothing? You were wrong bitch boy, and at Hell in a Cell, I proved... that all actions have consequences.

*Rhys Haze finally sits up, and walks out, coming face to face with his former best friend and tag team partner. Rhys's hair is much more of a lighter blue now, and he is wearing a light grey bomber jacket and rough blue jeans, along with Nike trainers and a basketball in his right hand.*

Rhys - After everything I did for you... this is what I deserved? While you were "gone", I wasn't trying to steal the spotlight... I was trying to get revenge on Victor Sokolov for what he did to you. I didn't care how I did it, I just wanted him gone! After multiple attempts I finally beat him... and what do I get? Nothing. I survived three stages of hell with the man who pushed people like Jack Rogue, Chris Young and Anthony Sharpe to their absolute limits. The fact that you think I stole any spotlight from you is absurd, we were friends from Day 1, and we were supposed to stay friends. I'm not the reason for the demise of this tag team... you are Will!

*Will steps back and stares right into Haze's eyes, a look of shock and anger on his face, no direct contact is made between the two and Neilson simply tells Rhys to "Get out of my house." and Haze obliges leaving the house and his basketball behind.*

Wednesday October 26th 2016
3:10pm

*Neilson is in his bedroom, sitting on the end of his bed with the basketball in hand. He feels it and finds a compartment that opens up, he sticks his hand inside and pulls out what looks to be a photo. The photo shows a front row view of Will Neilson vs. Rhys Haze on the first episode of Precision. Will stares at the image before throwing it across the room and laying back down on his bed, clearly in anger. The camera cuts out with the image of Neilson wiping his forehead and grabbing the nearby TV remote, before sitting up again and looking at the TV placed on the wall.*

OOC:
This was put together to give some backstory on both Will and Rhys, and both sides of the story from Will's injury to his betrayal at Hell in a Cell. Hope you've enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun putting this together. Mistakes and errors will be in here as this is my first promo in about a month or two. :p

Mentions:

@Solarxpixel @The Anarchist