Trish Stratus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

2hd4lxg.jpg

????? Thoughts

John

I love this. The light on her is awesome & the way the GIF spins in the corner is cool, I wish it wasnt too light tho as its a tad bit uneasy on the eyes. 7/10.

Klide

I love this. The light on her is awesome & the way the GIF spins in the corner is cool, I wish it wasnt too light tho as its a tad bit uneasy on the eyes. 7/10.

Yeah true when i darken it it didnt look good so i just left it as it is. thanks for the comment.

John

^ no problem, and oh. The image of Trish's head behind the GIF looks abit strange :(.

John

^ lol.

It just looks as tho it appears out of nowhere and is a flying head :(.

C4

This looks pretty darn awesome at first sight. Very clean artwork, the text suits well with the signature, not messy at all, very sharp and attractive. Like that stuff.

The .GIF should have been bigger though, probably moved up a little bit to cover that odd looking mirror 'trish head' and scaled up so it looks nice in the middle on the right. Nonetheless, looks pretty good the way it is, 7/10.