Triple H

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

TripleHcopy.png

I personally think it's one of my better ones.

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

Spity94

Reaction score
i dont think this is one of your better ones at all,it doesnt look like you did mutch to it or added any effects,defently not your best work

HHHforever

Reaction score
Personally I really like it and thought it was one of your better ones, but hey what do I know?

JC Punk

Reaction score
its really good except the two same pics bug me

the dark knight

definitely not your best. its the worst along the HBK one and the one for the league...if they're not the same piece lol.

pretty much a copy paste job tbh. no effects at all.

background+copy paste 3 psds+text

try some new tutorials :p seriously though, try blending the PSDs a bit and add some effects and leave space for the BG....i can barely see it.

Wrestling Station

why are you using the same color of bkg for every piece you do recently?!
and def. its not your best at all.

PeepShow

definitely not your best. its the worst along the HBK one and the one for the league...if they're not the same piece lol.

pretty much a copy paste job tbh. no effects at all.

background+copy paste 3 psds+text

try some new tutorials :p seriously though, try blending the PSDs a bit and add some effects and leave space for the BG....i can barely see it.

I do blend them. Now by blending, do you mean in the layer tab, or changing the opacity.

I would try some tuts, but I really cant find any good ones.

the dark knight

by blending i mean everything. filtering, changing opacity and layer blending mode.

edit-

i was making fun of you about the tuts