Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
-- Brock Lesnar is being advertised for August 13th WWE RAW Supershow, the week before SummerSlam. At this time, that is the only RAW event that Lesnar is advertised for. It is very likely that Paul Heyman will continue to appear on WWE television as his "representative" to keep the storyline going and to also not run through Lesnar's dates too quickly. Despite Paul Heyman saying "no" to a match between Lesnar and Triple H, the match will headline the SummerSlam pay-per-view. This is obviously a way for WWE to keep the angle going for the next few months.

Source: PW

Paul every week. :obama:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
RE: Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Update

Brock returning on my birthday. Best 22 year present ever :yay:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Interesting, they don't want to waste all his dates that quickly, Heyman will be good enough, I suppose.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'd rather listen to Heyman, just have Bork show up the Raw before and at PPVs to do his growling.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I wish they would use him a couple times more before this.. he should make an unscheduled appearance backstage and start beating up all the wrestlers as the camera guy follows him around