Triple h Late night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

During Raw i heard that Triple H is gonna be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. I might watch it after ECW. any one else?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Maybe he'll give tips on how to get ahead by fucking the boss's daughter. Or how to completely bury a talent roster.

Klide

He had a kick ass entrance.
In case u guys missed it.

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBJssZCdNo8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBJssZCdNo8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Wow @ 2:30. Maybe I'm the only one that see's it this way, but he buried Legacy at the start of there.

Fallon: Who are you wrestling?

Hunter: Oh, 2 new guys that's called Legacy, partners with Randy Orton.

No name drop? Just 2 new guys. While Dibiase's been in the E for at least a year, Rhodes has been in for years. And he just nudged it off like they weren't nothing, like his match won't be nothing. I mean he has beat the shit out of these two (or three if you wana include Orton) by himslef but still. This was his chance to put them over and put their match over.

chessarmy

^ Well, to be fair, its not like anybody there actually knows who DiBiase and Rhodes are, so it really isn't that big a deal.

Btw, wtf was that? That wasn't an interview, he just sat there for 3 mins while the crowd popped. I would have been pissed if I stayed up to watch that

Klide

^ Well, to be fair, its not like anybody there actually knows who DiBiase and Rhodes are, so it really isn't that big a deal.

Btw, wtf was that? That wasn't an interview, he just sat there for 3 mins while the crowd popped. I would have been pissed if I stayed up to watch that

True i doubt people there even watch wrestling probably in the 90s where they know who triple h/ DX is. Thats probably why HHH said 2 new people cause they wouldnt understand.

I was pretty pissed.

Wrestling Station

also as he is in the feud-mood character. So he would not give credit to his opponents. Thats all.