Triple H - King of Kings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Good Feedback for Good Rep

triplehsig-3.jpg

Rate/Hate/Debate

JC Punk

Reaction score
I really like the text and border and the blends of the PSDs but the bg sucks (no offence). Overall 4/10

Famou$ 187

I dont like the bg & I don't like how there is green on his body & shirts. But besides that it's iight.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
The bg isn't THAT bad.. You cut very good, and the high quality psd's are very good aswell... I love the pictures you used tbh(Big Triple H mark).. The text is awesome, and the little thing you did to the "TH" in the was cute lol..

BUT the negative is that the pictures don't look like they go together! One is all lighted up, the other crystak clear, and the the last one is blurry.... I'm sorry but that really takes away from it.. So overall I give you a.....

6.5/10

Just use a bit more creativity

Reaction score
i like the animated psd in the middle. good background and text. good psd aswell. i like this overall. but maybe add abit more creativity to this. it seems like three psd's with a background on with some text. change the text to a different colour and it may look better. but at the moment 7/10.