Triple H Invites the Entire Rhodes Family to Monday's WWE RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
As noted earlier today, Michael Cole announced on Twitter that Triple H would have a proposal for "the entire Rhodes family" during his sit down interview for WWE.com, which now is available at this link.

During the interview, Triple H mentions that after seeing the WWE.com poll where fans voted that the Rhodes family should have jobs with the company, he's inviting the Rhodes family to RAW this Monday and will give them an open forum to say whatever they want.

Triple H said that he has a "lucrative" proposition for the Rhodes family, that they will be interested in. He guarantees the safety of the Rhodes family like he "guarantees the safety of each Superstar on this roster."
Looks like they'll be going with the Shield 6-Man tag match which should be pretty awesome, look foward to this segment on monday.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark:

He's gonna' hire them and put them in a match against The Shield where they're fired if they lose and I'm going to mark like crazy during all of it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And yet king is too old to be in a ring; I really hope dusty doesn't try to wrestle between his size and ground beef forehead

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And yet king is too old to be in a ring; I really hope dusty doesn't try to wrestle between his size and ground beef forehead

Never said King was too old or Dusty was young enough to wrestle, but if Dusty has a heart attack, I'm not blaming it on The Shield.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I don't mind Dusty throwing a couple of elbows out before getting hit with a Flying Seth knee for the first minute or so of the match.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
The Rhodes part of this storyline has been excellent, looking forward to seeing what they do with it next. Would definitely like to see a 6-Man against The Shield.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Only bad part of this is Dusty wrestling which he has no business wrestling. Other than that aspect they have done an amazing job with this.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I have a feeling it might just end up being Goldust and Cody w/ Dusty who is part of the finish. Dusty finish. Heh. I could believe a solid 2vs3 match between those guys, maybe throw in an elimination stip too. This angle just really excites me in general, best in a while.