Triple H high on Michael McGillicuty

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports Triple H is said to be a big fan on Michael McGillicutty. The word is Triple H has really taken a liking to him and feels he has the potential to be a big star.

The genesis of Michael McGillicuty.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I read this earlier, good signs for McGillicuty, I'm sure he'll be a star. Shame about his name though!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He could be a decent uppermidcarder from what I've seen. Occasional main event heel for the multi man matches.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
OMG ITS DAVE MELTZER HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT DON'T LISTEN TO HIM MICHAEL MCGILLICUTY WILL BE RELEASED NEXT WEEK MOVE ON NOTHING TO SEE HERE JUST IDIOTS REPORTING FAKE CRAP!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Weird to see him with this name.. I thought there was a report posted months ago about him wrestling under the name of Joe Hennig asap?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I do find it funny how sometimes Dave Meltzer gets hated on on this forum, but then whenever he says something that people like, they barely question the credibility of it at all.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Weird to see him with this name.. I thought there was a report posted months ago about him wrestling under the name of Joe Hennig asap?

I saw the same report, still his name hasn't changed..

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
That's good HHH is taking a liking for younger talent. I hope Micheal gets a good push soon.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
I do find it funny how sometimes Dave Meltzer gets hated on on this forum, but then whenever he says something that people like, they barely question the credibility of it at all.

Not one person has taken this piece as being in any way shape or form the absolute truth either, there is just nothing to discredit. If it said "Michael McGuillicutty is due a major push in the near future, he's expected to be in the Wrestlemania main event going over The Undertaker" then everyone would discredit it. Him being a fan of the guy could be simply keeping him under contract until a later date.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Not sure if it's true or not, but if it is, great. I'm also a big fan of Hennig, I wish he was pushed and wrestled under his real name. He's improved a lot and always puts on great matches.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Not sure if it's true or not, but if it is, great. I'm also a big fan of Hennig, I wish he was pushed and wrestled under his real name. He's improved a lot and always puts on great matches.

His feud with Tyson Kidd on NXT a month or two ago was very enjoyable. :jeritroll:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
His feud with Tyson Kidd on NXT a month or two ago was very enjoyable. :jeritroll:

Oh, for sure. I loved that feud, my first thread here was about it if I recall correctly. Their feud was very well built and their matches were great.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This brings back memories... remember when some noob reported that they were dropping the Slater vs Legends angle?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
OMG, Triple H must have some disease he isn't telling anyone about because this is not like the HHH we all know.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Actually it's all about business with hhh