Triple H Comments on Returning to the Ring, WWE’s Tape Library, Maryse, Kofi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- Kofi Kingston will be appearing at the Maverick Store in Salt Lake City, Utah today at 2pm.

- WWE Diva Maryse will also be at this weekend’s Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles. As noted before, The Miz and John Cena will be presenting awards while The Rock is nominated.

- WWE currently has 100,000 hours of footage for their tape library, which will be a big part of the new cable network. 30,000 hours of those 100,000 hours have been digitized for the network and 25% of the digitized footage is in HD.

- WWE’s website has put up a Triple H video interview to go along with the CM Punk and John Cena interviews from earlier this week. Regarding returning to the ring, Triple H said:

“Never say never in WWE. I don’t know. If I put myself in the seats of the WWE Universe and the right guy comes along at the right time and it’s the right challenge, would I want to see it? I think there’s your answer.”