Trinity the next to go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roxit

Reaction score
Looks as if Trinity will be following Ariel. As soon as Ariel left I thought it was only a matter of time until Trinity followed her. She is never used despite clearly being favoured more than Kelly Kelly last year while Heyman was still in charge.

Source: http://www.pwmania.com/newsarticle.php?page=183010219

This may be nothing to make a big deal over, but some readers are saying that all of the photos of Trinity have been removed from the 'Daily Diva' section on WWE.com. At the moment, her profile is still up on WWE.com, but this does seem rather odd considering that she is still on the roster. Sans an appearance at WrestleMania, Trinity has been kept off of television since January for some unknown reason. Furthermore, Ariel's photos were recently removed from the section, then again, she is no longer with the company.

Nikki

She shouldn't be released. This woman is very talented and don't see the point of her being released from WWE

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Ahh hell na,, Trinity is hot as hell, if this is true I will miss her alot

This Guy

Trinity should have been the first to go. seeing as they weren't using her. At least Ariel was being used. And it is common practice for some reason to remove the pictures of the divas from the daily divas section if they are released....which I don't actually get. Are we suposed to just pretend the WWE skipped that day? Whats the big deal if the diva's picture is still up there? And this seems to be a recent practice as Ariels were removed, but Lita's are still on there.

3lions

Reaction score
Trinity is still in WWE? I didn't even notice.

She was good in ECW but serves no purpose in WWE. She has never done anything in WWE. She is not wrestling and is not half as good looking as the other Divas, so there is no point in keeping her in the company. Release her ass.