Trinity Fatu talks WWE departure

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Trinity has opened up about her departure from WWE last year.

The former Naomi appeared as a guest on Busted Open Radio and said that she chose to leave because of the way she was talked to and handled on her final day with the company. Trinity also mentioned that she signed with Impact recently because she feels that's where she will be happiest.

Trinity said:

The doors are open for me everywhere, literally everywhere, but I truly feel that Impact is the best choice for me at this point in my life right now with what I want to do. To just be able to work with the talent there, I feel that it's where I"ll be happiest and most utlizied and really get to grow in the ways that I feel I need to right now on this wrestling journey.
Trinity then spoke about her departure from WWE:

Ultimately, I left that day because of the way I was talked to and handled. Everything kind of just broke me that day. It had nothing to do with anything else, anybody else. That was just it, I had to.
To go through all the backlash and the negativity and the lies and the rumors and then to also just kind of feel lost, it broke me. It was probably the lowest I've ever felt in my life. But going through that, it made me reset and face it head on and figure out how to learn from this experience, grow from it, just find myself again in all of it.
Trinity made her Impact Wrestling debut at the promotion's tapings this weekend in Chicago. Impact is advertising that a segment featuring Trinity with a live microphone will air on Thursday's show.

Up until signing with Impact, Trinity had spent her entire career with WWE. She started in the promotion's developmental program with FCW in 2009. During her WWE career, she was a former two-time SmackDown Women's Champion, one-time FCW Women's Champion, and won the WWE Women's Tag Team titles once along with Sasha Banks.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Chris already posted this in IMPACT, I beileve.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I did but it can have a separate thread too

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I did but it can have a separate thread too
yeah the wwe people who will shit on naomi usually dont venture to that part of the site, figured id shove it in their face here.

im not really serious tho dont hate me lol

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
This is why most people on social media should not come up with assumptions that Naomi falsely did or why she left without hearing the source from the stars mouths. Sucks that Naomi had to go through that treatment. Glad that her real ones that waited for the real info was on her side. Naomi is going to be great and treated better in Impact.