Tried suttin new

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
Kennedy.png

V2:
Kennedy2.png

V3: Tried to do some of the stuff WS mentions tell me how i did
Kennedy3.png

V4: Took off the Exclusion and the gradient on the text, simple black with glow and a bit faded
Kennedy4.png

Rate/Hate/Help

1chiban

Reaction score
Very nice! I think it works well being dark.

Wrestling Station

good, just tell me what was the new thing you tried bro?

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^ lol the way i made the bg and i didnt use psds in the back they are photos i blended :) cant tell but w/e

Wrestling Station

i like it, but let me give feedback on the second version..
-the psd has way too much darkness to its right side (face of kennedy).
-text stands more than it should. plus the MR. should not be overlaping the mic like that imo.
-the vector behind the mic is a good idea.
-scanlines are ok, but you could have made half of the bkg scanlined rather than all the bkg, just for a change and from that you can add something else.. (hence a spots scans rather than lines on the other half). ;)
-the scratching lines on the psd werent neccessary imo. If you really wanted to add those, you could have added atleast fainted ones to the bkg and apply some to the mic as well, and make the ones on him are co-related with the ones coming from mic but with less opacity.

the dark knight

again......

its not dark, its your probably your fuckin monitor. i hate it when people say my pieces are dark....but then again, maybe its just our personality that affects the brightness of the sigs :p

Reaction score
version 3s much better
i liek teh text wot font u use?
and i liek teh pics blended into teh bg XD

Kassidy

Reaction score
the text name is: Base 02 pretty sure i got it from dafont.com

C4

I'm speaking for Version 1 - Kennedy's face should technically have a lightning brush or something like that but in my opinion it goes perfect with the dark theme so good job there with the burn tool? Text = perfect in the background. Background isn't so good but then again it's ok... the Kennedy logo doesn't look good over there in the corner but overall it's a pretty nice style 8/10.

Wrestling Station

-good. Now about the text.. try this..
how about making the text dark color (something near black) and add glow around it? coz right now the text is not clear due to the text having similar color gradient as the bkg. so try the text being black and add outer glow ;)