Tribute Banners

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Alright, I'm not using the template since it's a lot different than normal stuff.

I need a couple banners with pictures of my friend Josh.

l_efa135cd63ec7986a81fab9a5c37b56c.jpg

l_20d6c0f0b22b1acfbaa0890f267caff1.jpg

Text: I need two that are the same just with different text.
1)R.I.P. Josh May, 28 1986 - August 4, 2007
2) R.I.P. Hymee same as above^

You can include regular R.I.P comments such as "Never forgotten" or "You will be missed" etc.

The size doesn't matter. Actually a bunch of different styles would be nice.

I need this to be GREAT looking, that's why I posted it here instead of doing it myself.

the dark knight

i dont really get it but, i have an idea. should edit a tombstone and insert his pic on it to look kinda engraved? with the text?

might work on it tonight. i dont know what happened but, im kinda drunk on PS now, my cena interviewing cena thing took me 15 mins to scrn shot/cut/edit and shit :(

Wrestling Station

So its basically a tribute banner.

Ok to help out here, Chuck needs 2 tribute banners with different styles and pics (also try to to have different text/ font on both to make them look different from each other).

the dark knight

different style and pics? damn this weather is making me Blue!

you want it like the benoit thing i made? black background + lights + text + ill fade the 2nd pic with?