Tree Rats

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mentioned before that I got a bird feeder for my backyard and a few squirrels kept eating it all.

Well, I read about using a slinky to keep them from climbing the pole so I ordered one. It didn't arrive yet.

Today, I look at the bird feeder to see it has been cracked and chewed open. Not a single seed found. Completely destroyed.

This is the feeder I had:

s-l500.jpg

I just upped my game and bought this one:

s-l500.jpg

This new feeder is said to be 100% squirrel proof. It is the Brome Squirrel Buster Mini. When enough weight is on it, it will slide down and protect the seed. Not only that but it is 100% chew proof. Those little bastards aren't getting any more of my seed!!! I never thought I would be pissed at some squirrels yet here I am.

This means war, tree rats!!!! :angry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Squirrels get pretty desperate. A couple buddies of mine impromptu chased a squirrel up a redwood. As my buddies hit up the tree, the squirrel jumped off a branch glided to the ground. It fell pretty tough from what I heard. After that, it jetted stage left.

Point is, give a squirrel the jitters it can glide down (or "fly") then jam their weight onto a feeder. They couldn't care less if they survive the fall or not.

Much success to you on this.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Cause I wanted to vent. You are questioning my thread and none of @Kasumi's?
Yeah...don't question @Solid Snake @Seto

Her partner runs this place...

You wouldn't want a warning or be banned right?

?

So...has anyone here actually eaten squirrel?

Also...this is funny as hell...

Hey @Solid Snake shouldn't your cats be hunting these squirrels down?

*Thinks*

And the birds now that I think about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hey [IMG alt="Solid Snake"]https://wweforums.net/data/avatars/s/7/7985.jpg?1551387403[/IMG] Solid Snake shouldn't your cats be hunting these squirrels down?

*Thinks*

I don't let them go out on their own. I walk them on harnesses. Not safe to let kitties free roam on their own. A cat was just in a news... Showed up on someone's porch with his hears cut off. Some asshole left the poor thing for dead after mutilating it. Thankfully the vet was able to save it but he has no ears now. People who do these things to animals are pieces of shit.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Cause I wanted to vent. You are questioning my thread and none of @Kasumi's? :pity:
Hey, leave Kasumi alone. He brings joy to this place and always makes me laugh.
Yeah...don't question @Solid Snake @Seto

Her partner runs this place...

You wouldn't want a warning or be banned right?

?

So...has anyone here actually eaten squirrel?

Also...this is funny as hell...

Hey @Solid Snake shouldn't your cats be hunting these squirrels down?

*Thinks*

I always question Snake, and she knows it. Also, yeah I have eaten Squirrel and it isn't that great.