Travis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

captainjacksparrow

Reaction score
what is up this guys ass? i don't give a shit about rep or anything but he keeps neg repping me for normal posts all i said was id be pissed if cena took off the night raw came to my town (yes im admitting to be a cena fan i don't care about haters anymore) andi got red repped for it by this jackoff so i poked a litte fun and he just red repped me again b4 all this i did/said nothing to this douchebag well letting you know Titass40 i dont giver a shit bout ur stupid red rep k?

Kizza

Jeez, that's a bit hypocritical. I DONT CARE ABOUT REP, YET I'LL MAKE A THREAD ABOUT REP.

Kay?

Smarten the fuck up.

captainjacksparrow

Reaction score
i said i dont give a shit bout rep i just wanted to know what his deal is....savvy?

Kizza

Also, you fail at giving red rep. Grey rep = fail.

You obviously do care about rep though. YOU MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT. MAKING A THREAD ABOUT IT = CARING.

GEDDIT?GODDIT?GOOD.

Kizza

It's someone who has zero or less rep, failing to give you rep. it does nothing, cos they have no rep power.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Ahahaha.

I don't often use the term 'fail', but that pretty much sums it up.

Travis40

Since you're really bothered that I neg repped you, I'll give you an explanation. You made two posts that had no real value that said "JOHN CENA BETTER IN IN LOUISVILLE"