Travis40 is now known as...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Tarvarius the 40th...SP came up with the idea in the SB tonight and I thought it was pretty good. I thought Tarvis was funny as hell and I loved the name, but I need some change, and Tarvis is starting to get old and boring...so yeah, Tarvarius the 40th it is.

EDIT: Green Geed 40 could also work

Famou$ 187

Stupid...just stupid. You are not gonna get your name changed even if you wanted to.

Travis40

I'm not trying to get my name changed. I'm trying to get my nickname changed. Not my display name...my nickname is Tarvis40 right?...I think that's growing stale and we need a change...so I'm wanting to see what everyone thinks about calling me Tarvarius the 40th

Travis40

^That's what I'm trying to say...I LOVE THAT NAME...but it's getting old and boring. WE NEED A CHANGE. SheepShow is also getting stale...we need to call you something new...

This Guy

How about we just call you, that guy that has an opinion about everything.

Travis40

^That actually does sound right, because every thread that I go on...he follows me and he either disagrees with me or he agrees with me...he always has to quote me. He can't have his own damn opinion and that's why I think everyone hates him....because he just doesn't have his own opinion...not that he's entitled to one anyways.

Wrestling Station

Adviced names to be used:

1-Tarvus the Fetus!
2-Tarvarius the Virus!!
3-Trav the Half
4-T the Gee
5-3 letters Alphabet
6-Underscore!! "_" ROFL that would be useful that you can fill in whatever you want in that space.
>_>