Trapped in X

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Fuck. So, I changed my skin to that new "X" skin, right.
Then, I decided I wanted to go back to the other one... But when I went to chaneg skins (you know how there is an option at the bottom of the page, with a dropdown box for skins?), the option is gone.
So I went to the only other way to change skins... Usercp. However, in there, when I change my skin back to dark_vb_red, and press accept, it doesn't change, lol. I'm still on "X", and without a shoutbox.
Fuck the world :grin_1:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just tried it myself and the same thing happened to me. Your best option is to just click back until you get back to the page with your old skin and just use the dropdown there.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Change to the CA EVO from the User CP place then try and change it to what you want.

I had the same problem as you did and that worked for me.

MikeRaw

Yup, just did that, thanks blaze.
How come on dark_vb_red, it's snowing?

MikeRaw

"It's beggining to look alot liek christmas... Soooooooooooon the bell will ring.... etc, etc"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
haha your welcome man.

also that snow stuff is awesome. I wish it would snow here...that would be awesome.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I can't tell much from there lol.

But what I want is to wake up on Christmas and see Snow on the ground.

btw I already know what I'm getting as my dad took me to get my crap today

Xbox 360(as in getting this also)Halo 3,Gears 2, and an X-Box Live Card.

but also getting Smackdown vs Raw 2009 for the PS3 haha I know this is not the thread for that but hey I just said it anyway lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Pfft, who needs a white Christmas when you can have the scorching sun out. :dry:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Trust me Blaze, snow isn't as awesome as it looks. It sucks. It's cold, your car slides, you have to do everything earlier so you can clean your car off and let it warm up. And I live about 600 miles southwest from MS, so if it gets bad here, it's probably worse there.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Random fact: I've never touched snow in my life.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Yup, just did that, thanks blaze.
How come on dark_vb_red, it's snowing?

lol its so raw..

and ya that same thing happened when i tried the x skin but i just did what monkeystyle said and i was fine...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Trust me Blaze, snow isn't as awesome as it looks. It sucks. It's cold, your car slides, you have to do everything earlier so you can clean your car off and let it warm up. And I live about 600 miles southwest from MS, so if it gets bad here, it's probably worse there.

Nah I had snow before and I loved it.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Pfft, who needs a white Christmas when you can have the scorching sun out. :dry:

I dig that. Fuck snow, shit sucks. Seriously the only thing that's decent with Snow is snowballs. Period. It's seriously a downer. You wake up in the morning and you start out depressed, you always have a constant state of knowing that outside it's fucking miserable, dangerous and really fucking cold. It adds weight onto your shoulders and you gotta bear with it.

Shoveling snow is a fucking hassle and when it's really bad out you're doing it every day or second day. Ice is terrible, driving is terrible and don't even get me fucking going on the constant state of protecting yourself from everyone and their fucking diseases. Everyone has a cold in winter that spreads like fucking wildfire. PLUS IT'S REALLY FUCKING COLD. Fuck talking about it makes me coliangry because it's snowing right fucking now and I gotta shovel it before work in the morning or it's going to melt by noon and be a fucking ice rink by nightfall.

it fucking sucks man i'm so down right now