Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Transformers 7 Gets Official Title as Production Starts

During a press conference today it was revealed that the seventh movie in the live-action Transformers franchise has been officially titled Transformers: Rise of the Beasts as production is currently underway. The movie will reportedly introduce Predacons, Maximals, and Terrorcons.

Check out the official Transformers: Rise of the Beasts synopsis below:

Returning to the action and spectacle that first captured moviegoers around the world 14 years ago with the original Transformers, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will take audiences on a ‘90s globetrotting adventure and introduce the Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons to the existing battle on earth between Autobots and Decepticons.

“One of the most important things we were trying to do with this movie was give the audience a lot of new,” said producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura. “Our hope was how do we find a new set of villains and priorities … saving the world is left to the Autobots and the Maximals. If you’ve seen and been a fan of the other movies, you’re gonna see villains you’ve never seen before, Autobots you’ve never seen before … Fortunately for us, Transformers has a lot of tribes and there’s a really large base of characters and fans that relate to different tribes. This movie is bringing a lot of these tribes together.”

During the press conference, it was also revealed that the film will take place in New York City and Peru and will follow Optimus Prime in G1 robot form in the ’90s as he is new to Earth.

It was announced in April that Hamilton alum and In the Heights star Anthony Ramos will be leading the film alongside Dominique Fishback (Judas and the Black Messiah) in the Paramount Pictures, eOne, and Hasbro project. The movie will be helmed by Creed II director Steven Caple Jr. from a screenplay written by Joby Harold (Army of the Dead).

RELATED: Snake Eyes Trailer: Discover What Hides Behind the Mask

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is scheduled to arrive in theaters on June 24, 2022.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I mean I actually really liked that Bee film they did some years ago and that a Prequel and I'm hoping this film has that same charm to it. The past few Years the only Transformers I've watched is their new Animated stuff which is on Netflix and it's amazing. It blows away the films in one Season I feel. I've seen all the Transformers films and I expect to watch this in 2022.

Reactions: Necro

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
More Transformers movies
Rb389ca5bc05a9a586c680f6789a090a1

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score

Paramount is bringing the Transformers back to life with a live-action Transformers: Beast Wars movie, titled Transformers: Rise of the Beasts and releasing on June 9, 2023.

Steven Caple Jr. (Creed II) directed the film, which promises to introduce the darkest threat in the franchise to date. That includes Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons!

Anthony Ramos and Dominique Fishback star in the movie, set in 1994. Watch the Transformers: Rise of the Beasts trailer below to meet all the brand new characters.

Here’s the synopsis. “Returning to the action and spectacle that first captured moviegoers around the world 14 years ago with the original Transformers, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will take audiences on a ‘90s globetrotting adventure and introduce the Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons to the existing battle on earth between Autobots and Decepticons.”

The cast also includes Peter Dinklage (Scourge), Liza Koshy (Arcee), John DiMaggio (Stratosphere), David Sobolov (Rhinox/Battletrap), Michaela Jaé Rodriguez (Nightbird), Cristo Fernández (Wheeljack), and Tobe Nwigwe (Reek), alongside Michelle Yeoh (Airazor), Pete Davidson (Mirage), Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime) and Ron Perlman (Optimus Primal).

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Beasties.

I remember liking that show.

Now I'd rather have Reboot.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
So they're using the same designs as in the Bumblebee movie. I can see why fans would like them, but I personally never cared for the cartoon, and I really liked how the robots looked in Michael Bay's movies.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
:trips8

Who would of thought Biggie being apart of a Transformers Trailer. I'm already sold but I'm a lover of it all but if they can make me care about not just the Transformers and the Characters with them again that would be 2 in a row of good films from them lately in my opinion.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Holy shit! Beast Morphers and the Autobots are coming together to fight Unicron Earth is going to be in shambles after this one.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
:heston

They really ended the movie with a G.I. Joe crossover

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Well, I finally watched this and this was pretty bad. Didn't help to put some hip-hop music in the big fights, really turned them into a joke. Also, they never made it obvious if it was a reboot, a remake, or a sequel. Probably the worst Transformers movie with The Last Knight.

• Wow
Reactions: Butters