Toy Story 4 Confirmed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Recently Disney Pixar has confirmed that they are in the process of developing a 4th installment into the Toy Story series.. Toy Story 3 came out in 2010 and Disney has stated that the new one will be released June 16th, 2017, so about 7 years after the last one..

Personally I wasn't huge on how the 3rd one ended but that was when I thought they were trying to end the series so I guess we'll see how they further the writing to continue the story.. I will reserve judgements until then.

Are you excited? surprised? Discuss here.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not really pumped for it. Like, I thought Toy Story 3 was a good way to end the story, but it seems like they'll milk the shit out of this.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm not really pumped for it. Like, I thought Toy Story 3 was a good way to end the story, but it seems like they'll milk the shit out of this.

Yeah I was completely fine with them ending it with the 3rd one.. I wouldn't say I'm pumped either, definitely will give it a watch though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I predicted they'll do a fourth movie.

The Ending to 3 left a lot of opportunities for shorts and for a new film...
I'll agree to that, I really hope Andy makes a cameo of some sort.. although that probably won't happen.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I thought Gav was toying with me (Get the pun there?) but seriously i didn't expect it. I am very excited for this!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
@Jesus why did you dislike my post? I literally agreed with you.. You're a weird fella flipping on BLT like that in less than a few hours.

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I thought Gav was toying with me (Get the pun there?) but seriously i didn't expect it. I am very excited for this!
Would I ever lie to you?

But yes im excited to see it too it'll be interesting to see what direction they go in