Tough Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy Dangerous

Reaction score
Mistico's Debut

If Mistico were to sign with WWE, how should he make his debut? I think they should heavily push him, as he was the biggest drawing wrestler in the world last year. They should, at one point, give him the US Championship, with which he can have a lengthy reign and defend the title in a series of great matches, giving it some prestige, not unlike what RVD did with the TV title in ECW.

shawnesty23

Reaction score
hell probably jsut be thrown into the crusierweight title mess

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
Well,he may be popular with the Latino audiance but that doesn't make him an automatic top star. He needs to be built up as someone for the wider audiance to support. He'll no longer be the big fish in a small pond, more a tadpole in the ocean.

Rey had the benefit of several years in ECW and WCW to build his reputation. People knew who he was when he debuted for WWE. Mistico doesn't have that luxury.

xtremebadass

He probably won't do much considering none of the CW amount to anything except Rey because he was die hard Eddie (no disrespect)

Nation

I don't think they should give him a heavy push but a U.S. title reign might work out well. Who knows? Im never seen him in action so hopefully he's good.

The Ripper

Reaction score
i would love to see him and rey mysterio challenge for the tag titles they would be alot better than london and kendrick(the hooliganz) after about a year they turn on each other a to have real high tempo rivalry which would pull in rating and give competition to tna's x division

KaneMM

Reaction score
Does anyone here watch tough enough?

I've been watching it and can say it's really good. Stone Cold is a great host and really makes the show good. The contestants get challenges and have to compete in the ring to get a WWE contract. It's a reality show.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler