Total Wrestling Action

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
twa.jpg

Total Wrestling Action

WWE Raw Live Event
FedEx Forum
Memphis, Tennessee
Monday, 15th September, 2008
21:15pm

[Brock Splash - Danny Splash]

(Brock Splash) "Typical."

John Cena suffered a herniated disk which would require surgery. On August 26, 2008 Cena had successful surgery with Doctor Joseph Maroon, repairing the herniated disk in his neck. However Cena would be out of action for about 4 months. Just 20 days after his surgery, not even a month, Rey Mysterio was receiving a two-on-one beatdown by JBL and Kane. John Cena’s Entrance Music blasted through the speakers in the FedEx Forum, erupting the loudest cheer of the night from the crowd. Cena ran down to the ring and saved Mysterio from any further onslaught. John Cena was back earlier than expected, but it wasn’t the first time he had done this…

Just 8 months earlier Cena was sidelined, but returned earlier than expected to enter at Number 30 in the 2008 Royal Rumble, eventually winning, eliminating Triple H lastly.

(Danny Splash) “Not again.â€

Cena threw Kane over the top rope, only for JBL to run at him from behind. Cena spotted the attack beforehand and ducked the move. JBL went straight into the ropes, bounced off and Cena hit the FU. Planting him to the mat, Cena celebrated in the ring as the crowd roared in delight. Of course that crowd, was 20-30 year old females and kids below 12 years of age.

(Brock Splash) “Come on son. Let’s go.â€

Brock Splash was born on 29 August, 1969, just celebrating his 39th birthday. At 23 he had his only son with Nicole Broadway, born 11 January, 1971, called Danny Splash, born 7 November, 1992. Brock Splash worked as an accountant at a major Bank Company, whilst Nicole had a job as a Secretary at a Printing Company. Unfortunately last year the two split up and got divorced after 17 years of marriage, Danny stays with his father most of the time, but goes to his mothers for the weekend every 3 weeks.

(Danny Splash) “Same old crap.â€

Brock started walking for the exit, followed by his son, Danny. The crowd cheered again, but both of them weren’t bothered at what had happened and reached the beginning of the car park.

(Danny Splash) “John Cena, pfft. Ruined the business.

(Brock Splash) “You can say that again.â€

Brock clicked the top button on his car key, emitting the back lights of the car. Brock opened the driver’s seat door, a few seconds before Danny opened the front passenger door. The two got in to their seats and put on their seatbelts. Brock started the ignition and the two drove off home.

(Danny Splash) “Hey shall we stop at KFC?â€

To be continued……

mikeb619

Reaction score
hmm okay wondering where this is going

Evil Austin

um - sorry if I just didn't read it properly but I serously don't get it? what is the "splash" brothers or something commentators for what is happening with Cena and stuff?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I think they are watching a wrestling show. The spalsh guy's are a son, and father. They went to the show, and Cena returned. I see Brock using his connection with that banking company, then making his own company. IDK where else this can go.. Kinda ripped that other guys BTB, with the old guys like Jake "The Snake".

The Rated R CMStar

I liked everything except the Cena bashing, lol. Anyways, it was a good interesting start that like I said, creates hype for your BTB before it even officially starts.

Check out BTW, show and preview for next show were posted

McLovin

Reaction score
hmm okay wondering where this is going

There's only one way to find out my friend, keep reading!

um - sorry if I just didn't read it properly but I serously don't get it? what is the "splash" brothers or something commentators for what is happening with Cena and stuff?

I have no idea how you couldn't understand it, but I'll try and explain some of the queries you mentioned.

Brock Splash is Danny Splash's father, i think I explained it briefly in the post. They attended the Raw Show and were talking to each other in the crowd.

I think they are watching a wrestling show. The spalsh guy's are a son, and father. They went to the show, and Cena returned. I see Brock using his connection with that banking company, then making his own company. IDK where else this can go.. Kinda ripped that other guys BTB, with the old guys like Jake "The Snake".

Got it right.

I didn't rip the other guys BTB. If you mean berysi's, I used his design, but I'm making it my own. I don't see his starting out with a father and son attending Raw.

Total Wrestling Action

twa.jpg

Kentucky Fried Chicken
Memphis, Tennessee
Monday, 15th September, 2008
9:45pm

[Brock Splash, Danny Splash]

(Danny Splash) “I’ll pay.â€￾

(Brock Splash) “Er…. Fillet burger.â€￾

(Danny Splash)“Ok.â€￾

Danny gets out of the car and walks through the doors into KFC. The line has about 8-9 people in. A TV Screen shows WWE Raw. John Cena is standing in the ring with a microphone talking to the crowd. Danny can overhear a conversation in front of him between two men who look like their in their 20’s.

(Man) “Screw you Cena.â€￾

(Man 2) “Why is he back?

(Danny Splash) “Excuse me. What’s happening?

The two men turn around to face Danny, before explaining the latest events on raw. The line was now down to 4-5 people.

(Man) “Cena’s back and now he’s been talking crap for the past 10 minutes.â€￾

(Man 2) “If there could just be another option. Another wrestling promotion that could battle with them. Make them do something interesting.â€￾

(Danny Splash) “What about TNA?â€￾

(Man 2) “*laughs* Have you seen it lately?â€￾

The two in front of the two men walk off with their order, leaving the two men at the front of the line.

(Danny Splash) “I know what ya mean.â€￾

(Man)“It’d spark the second Attit….â€￾

(Sales Assistant)“May I take your order please?â€￾

The two men turn around and start to give their order.

(Man 2)“Erm can we take two Fully Loaded Meals.â€￾

(Sales Assistant)“Drinks?â€￾

(Man 2)“Er… what dyou want?â€￾

(Man)“Pepsi.â€￾

(Man 2)“Two Pepsi’s.â€￾

(Sales Assistant)“That’ll be 13.50 please.â€￾

After a few minutes the two men get their order and start to walk off.

(Man) “See ya mate.â€￾

(Danny Splash)“See ya.â€￾

Danny got his order after a few minutes and walked out of the restaurant. Getting into to the car, before passing the Fillet Burger to his father.

(Brock Splash) “Cheers son.â€￾

The car started up again, and the two continued their trip back home.

(Danny Splash) “Dad.â€￾

(Brock Splash) “Yeah.â€￾

(Danny Splash) “I was talking to these two guys in KFC, and they agree with us. They want someone to challenge the WWE.â€￾

(Brock Splash) “What did they think of TNA?â€￾

(Danny Splash) “Same as us didn’t like it.â€￾

(Brock Splash) “Wow, what a coincidence.â€￾

(Danny Splash) “Dad. We should start our own wrestling business.â€￾

(Brock Splash) “What?â€￾

(Danny Splash) “I’m serious.â€￾

(Brock Splash) “How will we get the money?â€￾

A brief moment pasted of silence.

(Danny Splash) “Scratch card!â€￾

To be continued….

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hmm, KFC.. Killer Fried Chicken.

Lol, I didn't mean it as you stole his idea. I just meant you used the same design, sorry if you took it the wrong way.

McLovin

Reaction score
^Not a problem. Great avatar by the way. Big Daddy, one of my top 3 favourite films.

McLovin

Reaction score
Total Wrestling Action

twa.jpg

Supermarket
Memphis, Tennessee
Tuesday, 16th September, 2008
11:15am

[Danny Splash]

Danny Splash slept rough last night, his head was full of ideas and plans for his wrestling promotion. Names, wrestlers, anything and everything. Danny walked up the road to the Supermarket that was only a few minutes walk away. Once he got their he headed straight to the queue, which was only a few people full. Danny couldn't contain himself, the waiting which was only a few minutes felt like an eternity of time. After a few minutes Danny got to the front of the line.

(Danny Splash) "One Scratch card please."

(Sales Assistant) "That'll be one dollar please."

Danny's heart tightened as he realised for the first time since he came up with the idea, he had to pay for it. Danny frantically searched his trouser pockets for his wallet, to disbelief. He couldn't find his wallet. Danny searched his Jacket pocket and found his wallet.

(Old Women) "Can you please hurry up?"

Danny ignored the women and searched through his wallet for change. Danny placed a fifty cents piece and a twenty cents piece. He found another twenty cents piece. Danny kept searching as he kept pulling out one cent pieces. Finally he pulled out a ten cent piece.

(Danny Splash) "One dollar."

The Sales Assistant sighed and gave Danny a Scratch card. Danny nearly took the man's hand of in excitement as he walked out of the supermarket and held the Scratch card tightly. Danny scratched the first square which was a cherry. Three cherries would win him five hundred thousand dollars. If it ended up being something different it would be nothing. Danny scratched the second square which was a cherry. Danny's heart pumped as fast as the speed of light as he slowly scratched the third and final square. A banana. Danny's heart sank. He had failed, he had never felt so low, it felt like his heart had been ripped out of his chest.

Danny walked back home, which felt like a longer walk than his excited and entusiastic walk to the Supermarket only a few moments ago. He pulled out a key from his pocket and unlocked the house door. Danny walked into the house.

(Danny Splash) "Back."

Silence hit him like a brute force.

(Danny Splash) "Dad?"

(Brock Splash) "I'm in the Living Room."

Brock sounded excited, and Danny didn't want to tell his dad the bad news. Danny walked through to the Living Room and could barely believe his eyes.

(Brock Splash) "Surprise!"

McLovin

Reaction score
Total Wrestling Action

twa.jpg

House
Memphis, Tennessee
Tuesday, 16th September, 2008
11:45am

[Brock Splash - Danny Splash]
Danny rubbed his eyes to see if it was real. It was. In front of him was his father sitting down at the table with five hundred thousand dollars cash on the table. Danny couldn't speak.

(Brock Splash) "Isn't it great?"

Danny was still lost for words.

(Danny Splash) It's.......... FANTASTIC!

Danny rushed over to his father and hugged him. The Scratch card din't matter anymore, they had five hundred thousand dollars to start off their own wrestling business.

(Danny Splash) "How did you get the money?"

(Brock Splash) "A Loan from the bank."

(Danny Splash) "What's the catch?"

(Brock Splash) "There isn't one."

(Danny Splash) "Come on what is it?"

(Brock Splash) "The Bank want the money back a year from now."

Danny was slightly concerned but still confident.

(Danny Splash) "We can do it."

(Brock Splash) "What about the name?"

(Danny Splash) "How about........ Total Wrestling Action?"

(Both) "TWA!"

To be continued...

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Coming up with a name just like that is rather stupid, I would have stretched it out with the two men disagreeing and trying to throw around more ideas and base the name around what they want to do.

As for the money, its a good way to fade over the fact the bank gave it to then, as it puts the pressure on I guess. Obviously, if this BTB lasts, they will give it back, unless you pull a storyline where the company goes out of business for a while. That might be something to consider.

Overall, its kind of short, sweet and not much detail, and very average, but still OK none the less I guess.

The Rated R CMStar

I didn't like this part, I agree with Emperor that the way of how they came up with the name was very anticlimatic, a little discussion might have worked between father and dad for the name.

You can create a storyline with the bank giving the money. You can have the bank closing the company after a year or the bank sending an official to control the actions of the investment, something like that.

Check out BTW, show has been posted

McLovin

Reaction score
TWA Wednesdays 9/8 CT

SCSAws2.jpg

Height: 6 foot 2
Weight: 252 pounds
Signature Move: Stunner
ENTRANCE VIDEO: WATCH

He proclaims himself as the greatest wrestler alive today, but when Chuck Linen steps into the ring, he backs it up. Born and raised in South Carolina, Linen would watch whatever wrestling was on the television at the time and would study matches closely.

When he reached 18, he quickly moved into the nearest wrestling school available. After a few years he he started wrestling for local promotions under very small pay. Linen took a career decision to move to the United Kingdom. There he became known across the world for his great performances for WWA, MWA, SWF and NWW.

Linen moved back to America once SWF went bust and joined up with TWA, and can assure you he will be better than ever. Wrestling fans will probably not list himas their favourite wrestler, maybe not even in their top 10 or 20, but one thing is for sure, Chuck Linen's rise to the top has not finished yet.

CT Styles

Interesting. So you'll be using fictional characters from what I gather.