Toronto Maple Leafs request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

*Theme: Toronto Maple Leafs

*Colours: Blue, White, and if anythign else liek silver, gold,e tc makes it look good, then go ahead, but nothing like red or yellow or orange, etc...

*Person(s): Tomas Kaberle, Alex Steen and Nik Antropov

*Text: The Passion That Unites Us All

Font: I'd like something kind of cool looking. Maybe in live a silver colour or something, and sort of handwritten font or something. IDK just nice looking.
*Size: Prefferably like the ones I have currently, but if it HAS to be different, then go ahead I guess.

Name placement:MikeRaw (top corner)

BTW, on a side, note, iff possible, itd be cool to have the Leafs logo int he background faded in somewhere. If it can't fit, a little smaller leafs logo next to the terxt would be nice.

Huge rep to anyone who can make one of these, and it may be hard to find a psd, but there should be some.

StaticX

Reaction score
Here you go mate! :)

f_TorontoMaplm_8950a20.jpg

Rep plz!

MikeRaw

HOLY SHIT, you are fucking awesome Static. Thanks alot dude, mega rep comin your way:p