Top WWE Writer Fired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Dave Meltzer is reporting that David Lagana, who was on the ECW writing crew after a run as head writer of Smackdown, was let go today by WWE. No reasons were given. Lagana, who was a big wrestling fan before being hired, had been with the company since early 2002.

Hmmmm, thoughts?

The Rated R CMStar

There goes John Morrison's push, lol. I wonder the reasons why, maybe a big altercation with Dusty RHodes?

HHHforever

Reaction score
^That was my first thought when I read that. Hopefully things don't go down hill, I mean ECW isn't great but it's been improving throughout the year imo so I hope this either improves things or keeps them the same.

The Rated R CMStar

Nah, I credit Dusty Rhodes for ECW getting better. Lagana on the other hand is responsible for Morrison surprising title win and the constant jobbing of Punk to him.

Wonder who will take his spot

chessarmy

It probably has something to do with politics. I wonder who is going to replace him

the dark knight

first off, dave meltzer and people who care about such news should get laid. how do we know that it was him who's pushing someone? screw that, why would you care? fuckin vince wanna-bes.

sorry but i do not see the purpose of this. especially when after the "no reasons were given".

Switchy

Reaction score
Who knows, it could've been a backstage altercation or ust a mutual agreement that he was let go. I think Vince might hire a retired wrestler to the job although it would still be his first chance at booking.

Adampro123

Reaction score
or you know it could by some long chance be because chavo won the title.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Good, the guy was bad, he gave us 4 weeks of the same main event, no elijah burke, kevin thorn, tommy dreamer, etc...

The Rated R CMStar

I would like to see Michael Hayes take that spot. SD is great on its storylines, mix that with Dusty's booking, and ECW might improve

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Why would TNA want any WWE writiers since WWE does such a piss poor job of booking in your opinion?