Top RAW Star Traded to Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
On this week's RAW Edge was moved to Smackdown. This was always going to happen after he attacked Jack Swagger on Smackdown last week and then had a match against him at HIAC.

This is great news for both Edge and Smackdown. On RAW there are enough maineventers and Edge is just another guy whereas on Smackdown he will be a main player. Plus Smackdown really need more star power after their poor debut rating on SyFy.

More moves are expected within the coming weeks to boost Smackdown's roster.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Don't watch enough Smackdown or WWE to know if this is a good move, but certainly Edge has been on Raw for quite sometime so a change might well do him good.

brethartfan

Reaction score
Heard that CM Punk was being sent to RAW as trade for Edge

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I read that as well and it would be a fair trade as they are both big stars. CM Punk has done it all on Smackdown and at the moment he isn't really involved in anything. On RAW he can freshen up the mainevent with feuds against guys like Sheamus, Orton, Barrett and Cena.

On thing that confused me though is that on Smackdown there was a segment where Big Show was named Team Captain for Bragging Rights. Then the Dudebusters came out and wanted to be on the team, Big Show said no and then they ripped off their Smackdown shirts to show RAW shirts. Does this mean that the Dudebusters are on RAW as well?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah Punk moving in the other direction I agree with, just hope he doesn't get baried by HHH's ego.