Top five misconceptions about evolution according to science

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
1ab795a17629a74a1fc1ae3ecc76dd40.jpg

2a5c0f34232c5087d6dca1d9cb229fea.jpg

68feb3d08c45b60333dd4b0f97a2bee0.jpg

dd4abde9d0679f10045bf25a8ced583d.jpg

e939114de73b02faed8c9b725f296499.jpg

6a24ba9fcd36ff20044c2299fac95b3f.jpg

Thoughts/Opinions?

Solid Snake

Just as the Bible can't be 100% proven, neither can evolution. You believe what you believe.
I can't see life existing without God, but that is just me. I am open to science and love to learn new things. Believing in God and the bible doesn't mean a person should hate science or be against it. It even says in the Bible to learn about all the plants and animals.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Just as the Bible can't be 100% proven, neither can evolution. You believe what you believe.
I can't see life existing without God, but that is just me. I am open to science and love to learn new things. Believing in God and the bible doesn't mean a person should hate science or be against it. It even says in the Bible to learn about all the plants and animals.
Naw, fuck that.....just use the bible to disprove gay marriage.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

The Bible is one out of literally thousands of holy books that have existed through the centuries, all with the same kind of fantastical, archaic superstition that could be placed in a Harry Potter/Lord Of The Rings novel and you wouldn't notice the difference. Evolution is a scientific theory with a mountain of evidence (each piece with a mountain of its own evidence) to support it. They're not even remotely the same.

Solid Snake

The Bible is one out of literally thousands of holy books that have existed through the centuries, all with the same kind of fantastical, archaic superstition that could be placed in a Harry Potter/Lord Of The Rings novel and you wouldn't notice the difference. Evolution is a scientific theory with a mountain of evidence (each piece with a mountain of its own evidence) to support it. They're not even remotely the same.

Was referring to creation vs evolution. Not the entire context of the book. Either way, as I said, you believe what you want, just as everyone else does.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Was referring to creation vs evolution. Not the entire context of the book. Either way, as I said, you believe what you want, just as everyone else does.
Right, but even so, if you "believe" in evolution you are going off of tons of facts and research, even if it isn't "100%" it is at least very close, especially in comparison to creationism, which you would 100% have to be taking a leap of faith as there is... lettuce see, exactly 0% evidence to show creationism is a thing that exists outside of peoples' imaginations

Solid Snake

Right, but even so, if you "believe" in evolution you are going off of tons of facts and research, even if it isn't "100%" it is at least very close, especially in comparison to creationism, which you would 100% have to be taking a leap of faith as there is... lettuce see, exactly 0% evidence to show creationism is a thing that exists outside of peoples' imaginations
K

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
No persons, things, or anything made of matter actually exists... it is all a figment of our imaginations.. and our imagination is not real either.. it's a never ending mind fuck.

My 2 cents.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I still say aliens have something to do with all this.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I still say Brita is a noob

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
it's a hypothesis, and everyone knows God made the earth 2,000 years ago.