Top chart busters..?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shaunx

Reaction score
Tired of hearing the same music from my ipod..anyone knows which is the top chart busters...thanks in advance

phantomgerald

Dude why would you want to listen to a song just because it's a chart-topper? Develop your own taste. But for you sake, Britney's Gimme more is a chart topper go download it. LOL

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
what kinda music are you into?

the dark knight

i love britney, avril, etc....bite me.

also, i get most my music from top charts. if i dont like them i delete. if i do, then yaaaay i just save em.

J

Main stream shit now adays sucks...There are some good songs...but listen to some more of the non main stream stuff...Its the good stuff...Like Mindless Self Indulgence...There the shit...Check them out...

the dark knight

^^i agree. mainstream does suck these days....but it doesn't mean that you wont find at least ONE good song out of 20..

J

Yea like Fake it - Seether and Physco - Puddle of Mudd...But only few...

J

^^Are our you crazy...Lol...Puddle of Mudd has some good song...Like Famous...I liked it...plus they have a few good other songs....