Top 5 RAW Superstars (ATM)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Same thing applies. Not all time, just ATM.

1) Chris Jericho - I know he's not living up to his hype (WWE's fault), but I still enjoy listening to him on the mic and watching him wrestle, probably because I've missed it a LOT!
2) Dolph Ziggler
3) John Cena (Yes, John Cena)
4) Brodus Clay

Go.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
1) Eve (Very Central figure, right now, I'm watching everything she does...well, obviously)
2) Ace (Being buried but his head is still stick out of the dirt)
3)Kane (Lighting all the right matches)
4) Ziggler (Solid, best worker in the company)
5) R-Truth (Hanging by a thread. I've seen the Martin Lawrence bit before)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
1) John Cena
2) CM Punk
3) Dolph Ziggler
4) R Truth
5) Kofi Kingston

#1 Diva
- Eve Torres

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
1)Punk (Got the Best mic skills at WWE BY FAR atm. Finally a guy who can be entertaining on the mic, future legend.)

2)Ziggler (Got the best in ring skills at wwe right now, although he needs to step up his mic work.)

3)Kane (Im liking his matches, much better than the maskless kane, hes gotten fit again. Certainly not as good as the first kane though.)

4)HHH/Taker. (Two of the greatest wrestlers alive today, if Taker wasnt out for so long he would be number 1 in my list. Entertaining on the mic too)

5)Jericho (Although hes nothing but a shadow of the Y2J with long pants, hes still more entertaining than most of the pg era superstars).

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
JeebaK said:
1)Punk (Got the Best mic skills at WWE BY FAR atm. Finally a guy who can be entertaining on the mic, future legend.)

2)Ziggler (Got the best in ring skills at wwe right now, although he needs to step up his mic work.)

3)Kane (Im liking his matches, much better than the maskless kane, hes gotten fit again. Certainly not as good as the first kane though.)

4)HHH/Taker. (Two of the greatest wrestlers alive today, if Taker wasnt out for so long he would be number 1 in my list. Entertaining on the mic too)

5)Jericho (Although hes nothing but a shadow of the Y2J with long pants, hes still more entertaining than most of the pg era superstars).

This would be my list

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggler
Johnny Ace
Jericho
Punk (not that he's been worth a damn lately, but it's really hard for me to come up with some positives from Raw over the past few weeks)
Shit, I'll say Kofi

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Notes Undetraker is STILL A SMACKDOWN here is the link to prove it http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown Were Undertaker is list on the SmackDown Superstar List!

1 CM PUNK AS HE IS BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD
2 KANE AS HE IS THE DEVIL FAVORITES DEMON! WELL ALESS ON RAW
3 HHH AS HE STILL IS GOOD WHEN HE WRESTLER AND IS STILL THE GAME
4 Y2J B/C HE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES!
5 JACK SWGGER B/C HE IS THE BEST MID CARD ON THE RAW RIGHT NOW! AND IS THE ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN US CHAMPION!

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Randy Savage said:
Notes Undetraker is STILL A SMACKDOWN here is the link to prove it http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown Were Undertaker is list on the SmackDown Superstar List!

1 CM PUNK AS HE IS BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD
2 KANE AS HE IS THE DEVIL FAVORITES DEMON! WELL ALESS ON RAW
3 HHH AS HE STILL IS GOOD WHEN HE WRESTLER AND IS STILL THE GAME
4 Y2J B/C HE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES!
5 JACK SWGGER B/C HE IS THE BEST MID CARD ON THE RAW RIGHT NOW! AND IS THE ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN US CHAMPION!

WWE does not update that list weekly. I think they only do it monthly or annualy.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
There are only 8 full-time wrestlers on this damn show. Taker and HHH are just kinda doing their own thing out there and aren't part of the card or the title picture, so

So, lets see: Miz is being completely buried, Dolph is clearly being punished for something, I just can't drag myself to care about anything about the Cena/Kane crap (other than Eve Torres being hot enough able to melt Hell itself), Kofi just got out of a tag title run and therefore feels like a complete afterthought. That only leaves three people:

3. Jericho
Fail gimmick, the "Great Return of a Legend" went to "Why isn't Alex Riley on my TV" in 3 weeks, and now seems to be reverting back to his boring, overweight character in his last WWE run. But at least he's a heel presence on this show.

2. CM Punk.
His promos are epic, his ring work is obviously solid, he's been a pretty good champion, his character isn't making any sense but he's getting it to work.

1. R-Truth.
Because the best thing Raw has going for it is this loon spouting really random stuff.

If you insist on 5, throw on Epico and Primo. Why not?