Top 10 Reasons to Watch Wrestlemania 24

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Sean "O'Mac" McGuinney from WZ said:
10. For those that love them, John Cena, Triple H and Randy Orton will be in the main event.

9. For those that hate them, John Cena, Triple H and Randy Orton will be beating the hell out of each other.

8. Randy Savage crashing WrestleMania by parachuting into the stadium.

7. Edge will dump Vickie and have a Live Sex Celebration with planned attendee Lindsay Lohan.

6. Rather than fight Floyd Mayweather Jr., Big Show forgoes his diet and swallows Mayweather whole.

5. Like Undertaker's entrance? You'll be able to enjoy 48 minutes of it as he strolls from the top rows of the stadium to the ring below. Subsequently, he breaks a record by pinning a now sleeping Edge in three seconds.

4. 75-foot aerial ladders will now be used in the Money in the Bank match.

3. Shawn Michaels continues expanding his list of submission maneuvers by debuting the the Boston Sharpshooter Figure-Four Crossface.

2. Vince read and decided he liked Scott Hudson's idea - it will indeed be a Battle Royal to decide the next president of the United States!

1. Hornswoggle returns as ... the Bionic Leprechaun! We have the technology. Better. Stronger. Faster.

:laugh: I pretty much marked.

MJ807

Reaction score
Those were great except maybe the first twso but all the others were funny.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

PeepShow said:
5. Like Undertaker's entrance? You'll be able to enjoy 48 minutes of it as he strolls from the top rows of the stadium to the ring below. Subsequently, he breaks a record by pinning a now sleeping Edge in three seconds.
rofl.

The Rated R CMStar

Edge will dump Vickie and have a Live Sex Celebration with planned attendee Lindsay Lohan.

Damn Edge, taking advantage of drugged girls

Evil Austin

MAN that was so funny after the first one it got funny...

the dark knight

fuck you and your term "marked". kaedon, the thing in your sig about smakrs used to piss me off when you first came on here cuz no one really used that term much. i completely agree now that i hear it more often.

back on topic, the only one i found 1% funny was undertaker's.

PeepShow

fuck you and your term "marked". kaedon, the thing in your sig about smakrs used to piss me off when you first came on here cuz no one really used that term much. i completely agree now that i hear it more often.

back on topic, the only one i found 1% funny was undertaker's.

lol, I marked at you not wanting me to say marked. :laugh:

:AR15firing:

Enigma22

Reaction score
1-8 were awesome lol... they all had me crackin up... and i wouldnt actually be surprised if 7 happened lol...

Markz

Reaction score
lol, I will actually watch it just to see how in the blue hell they will do the MITB match. I'm thinking jet-packs!