Tony Khan comments on AEWs growth, relationship with WBD, more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

“Right now, it’s the most important time ever in AEW. We’re on the verge of the most important deal we’ll ever make, this upcoming media rights."
“Over five years, it’s really been building to this point where AEW’s going to jump into the media rights and be a very profitable, successful company that has lived up to every expectation we ever could have had because we’ve done so many amazing things in these years. We’ve had all these amazing pay-per-view records. We’ve done pay-per-view numbers, whether adjusted or straight-up, however you want to look at it, head-to-head, very strong compared to the last few years of WCW, and I think that’s really a success story.”

“It’s a really interesting business point that our business on pay-per-view has continued to get stronger."

On promoting Shark Week over the last few years:

“Shark Week is something that’s very important to the company, and with good reason. It’s a huge tradition and something that helped get the company to where it is now. I know it’s really important to Mr. Zaslav, Bruce (Campbell) and Kathleen (Finch), and all the top executives and that’s why I took so much pride in putting together one of the best Dynamites we’ve done.”

Reactions: Hidden Blaze