Tomorrow, When the War Began

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Tomorrow%

Every Australian between the age of 13 and 30 will know about this film. This has been adapted from a novel written by John Marsden in 1993. The plot is that a group of teenage friends go on a camping trip and when they return a foreign army has invaded the country, they then fight back in their small town. A bit far-fetched these days but back then there was no mobile phones or internet and it is set in a small town so it all makes sense.​

This is an Australian novel turned into an Australian film and it is one of the biggest budgets for an Australian film at $20 million. This should be a huge success since every teenager read this book when they were at school, I certainly did and I loved it. This is part of a series of seven novels as well so if this does well there could be a franchise on their hands.​

I am planning to see this tomorrow so I will leave my thoughts after I have seen it.​