Tom Lawlor seeking permanent position in ROH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
UFC fighter Tom Lawlor is about to make pro wrestling a lot more filthy ... 'cause a popular federation is close to inking a permanent deal with the MMA bad ass.

Lawlor ... or as UFC fans know him, "Filthy" ... made a special appearance at an ROH Wrestling event last month managing a tag team, and we're told he's been negotiating a permanent deal ever since.

Our sources say Lawlor got UFC's blessing to work with ROH during his downtime ... and he's excited to continue working with the reDRagon duo. For now he'll only be managing, but could still see some ring action from time to time.

We're told the deal is close to being finalized ... and Filthy is expected to appear at ROH's PPV "Best in the World" later this month.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/08/tom-lawlor-roh-wrestling-ring-of-honor-ufc/#ixzz343LzLNJu

Lawlor was fun at War of the worlds and the dude loves wrestling. I'm all for it. Bring in Barnett as well as he's also shown interest.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Is he a has-been like idk, Rampage Jackson?
Nah. He's an active UFC fighter. Describes himself as "UFC enhancement talent". Known for hijinks and wrestling inspired entrances (he went a match dressed as Dan Severn if I remember correctly.)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Meh. I really don't care about MMA guys, but if this brings some attention to ROH it's a good move.