To the smurfs who keep crying about HIAT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
GTFO.

I agree that some things go too far, like the dead mother shit, but it's HIAT and you know what you are going to get into when you click on this section.

For those who missed it, HIAT was gone earlier, most likely due to people being piss ass little babies.

This isn't directed at anyone because I don't know who cried and why HIAT was suddenly hidden but if it really did have to do with someone whining that they were getting made fun of, drop your fucking balls, it's HIAT.

If you don't like it when people make fun of you, don't fucking respond (no offence LKP but this is directed at you and whatever new account you decide to make now) and don't click on HIAT. No one is forcing you to look here.

k, thanks.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Sucks that thread is gone. It was pretty lulz worthy. "She" actually called her husband LKP, didn't care that he made a thread about cheating on her, and said he was at work. And then right after that, LKP was online. He said he was at work. But before he said this forum was shit. If it's so bad, why would he be on here during his free time at work? "She" was exposed pretty quickly.

seX-Power

Reaction score
She actually created another account with a profile picture of her holding a sign saying that it was her.