To Solidus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'd have to say S1, S2 was great, but not as good. S3 has been superb so far.
The ending from season 1 killed it for me, those last two episodes i was just like :dafuq: ? 1-9 were just amazing episodes. Quinto made season 2 for me.

Liquid7778

Jobber
Reaction score
The ending from season 1 killed it for me, those last two episodes i was just like :dafuq: ? 1-9 were just amazing episodes. Quinto made season 2 for me.
Yeah the finale to season 1 was pretty mehh. Quinto was pretty great in Season 2 though, I just felt like S2 dragged on.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yeah the finale to season 1 was pretty mehh. Quinto was pretty great in Season 2 though, I just felt like S2 dragged on.
idk I thought S2 did a better job of staying fresh than S1 personally in a lot of ways

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
idk I thought S2 did a better job of staying fresh than S1 personally in a lot of ways
Season 1 was pretty one dimensional, and the story didnt sway from the main plot, while season 2 did a great job having multiple factors playing into everything. Season 3 is more focused on the main plot, but there are multiple groups all at war, and the historical value of their storytelling is just awesome. TPB is your friend Figger.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Season 1 was pretty one dimensional, and the story didnt sway from the main plot, while season 2 did a great job having multiple factors playing into everything. Season 3 is more focused on the main plot, but there are multiple groups all at war, and the historical value of their storytelling is just awesome. TPB is your friend Figger.
project free tv is a lot easier. I just hadn't even thought about S3 honestly.

btw S2 I thought Jessica Lange and Lily Rabe were the stars, although obviously quinto and everyone involved were great

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
project free tv is a lot easier. I just hadn't even thought about S3 honestly.

btw S2 I thought Jessica Lange and Lily Rabe were the stars, although obviously quinto and everyone involved were great
Jessica Lange is so great in season 3 also, she is just awesome. Lily Rabe is a main character but it's almost the same character she rocked before, just a witch now. No quinto in s3 has been alright, Kathy Bates has been great, but the minor roles have been the real creepy people i've enjoyed seeing the most. Project free tv is dope.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
Welcome!
could anyone tell me what are you talking about?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Is he Potato Jones or whatever his name was on MP.
No, He was Liquid on MP. He was the one that pissed off Adam in the shoutbox for like a hour straight. He was active til he forgot his password.

Potato Jones doesn't know about WWEF. I should probably tell him about it.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
No, He was Liquid on MP. He was the one that pissed off Adam in the shoutbox for like a hour straight. He was active til he forgot his password.

Potato Jones doesn't know about WWEF. I should probably tell him about it.
Oh, can't seem to remember him.