To all the Females of IWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

if you get your time of the month, where your cunt is oozing blood..

don't be bitching on IWF.... Cause us mad dicks.. doesn't want blood on our poontang....:pimp:

-------------------------

But bitch to blaze when he talks nascar...... :ymca:

1chiban

Reaction score
Wow. Now I feel sick.

Wordlife

lmfao that was hilarious (no im not a fucking girl) just wanted to see what this was... good shit Dipset

Wrestling Station

The blood will fight you back!
4qecapl.jpg

Airfixx

Dipset you're a fucking moron!

The only cunt I want to imagine ooozing blood, is you, getting your ass kicked by a woman for plying such supposed 'humour' (Trust me, I use the term VERY loosely!!!) in her presence (Maybe the afformentioned "she" could cut your dick off to further the gag!).

Wordlife, you're no better, you neanderthal fuck!

C4: Same for you if that thumbs-up is your approving (if not, please accept my retraction in adv.)

WS: If you EVEN have a pic for this occasion, seriously, you need to get a life, bro!

Beer Money Army

Dipset you're a fucking moron!

The only cunt I want to imagine ooozing blood, is you, getting your ass kicked by a woman for plying such supposed 'humour' (Trust me, I use the term VERY loosely!!!) in her presence (Maybe the afformentioned "she" could cut your dick off to further the gag!).

Wordlife, you're no better, you neanderthal fuck!

C4: Same for you if that thumbs-up is your approving (if not, please accept my retraction in adv.)

WS: If you EVEN have a pic for this occasion, seriously, you need to get a life, bro!

maybe you should lay off the crack....

have you ever hang with a chick for a week of the rags??

Mate its frustrating, not only physical and emotionally to the males but also sexually... definatly when they hate doggystyle.... (who want's to fuck a cunt, when it's period time....)

Plus also you get in shit for basically anything......

Airfixx

Shut the fuck up. You're dumb. Deal with it.

p.s. Don't call me mate. I pride myself in not having friends like you.

Wrestling Station

No I dont.
Also I have a wonderful successful life, thank you very much.

Evil Austin

WS where the fuck do you come up with half the pictures you post?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

WS where the fuck do you come up with half the pictures you post?

Its a mystery ooooooooooooo

October 31st: IWF Halloween the Secret of Wrestling Station and his pictures of mystery oooooooooooo :shifty: