• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
So...you know that Can-Am Wrestling that Big Scotty D runs? Guess who one of the trainees/gradates was? Kaito "I swear to god I am not a simp for him" Kiyomiya

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Wrestling fans and not understanding how wrestlers can be perfectly happy when they make enough money to live comfortably doing the Impact/NJPW/indies lifestyle lmao name a better combo

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
You mean that thing I preach about and understand, but...nah I aint finishing that. But yeah, I have been saying this forever and like Tremont said "As long as I make enough money to pay for my house, food, and keep my wife happy then I am doing good"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You mean that thing I preach about and understand, but...nah I aint finishing that. But yeah, I have been saying this forever and like Tremont said "As long as I make enough money to pay for my house, food, and keep my wife happy then I am doing good"

Yeah like obviously some wrestlers want to make as much money as possible and idc that doesn't bother me but fans need to understand people have different motivations lmao i don't even care if your opinion is wanting to see Bey on a bigger stage, that's fine too, but have the common sense to know that's not the conversation you need to start in the limited time you're talking to him :lol

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Yeah like obviously some wrestlers want to make as much money as possible and idc that doesn't bother me but fans need to understand people have different motivations lmao i don't even care if your opinion is wanting to see Bey on a bigger stage, that's fine too, but have the common sense to know that's not the conversation you need to start in the limited time you're talking to him :lol
Yeah, I get it, and doesnt bug me too much but it does when I know the guy can put on a show (looking at you Nakamura and KENTA). But like we have talked about before like with Moose he is a big fish in a small pond, so if he went to WWE or AEW then he would get lost. And I feel the same with Bey. He would just be lost or just be some lacky, but also Bey has a strong bond with IMPACT since it was his faovirte promotion growing up.

Plus, loyality is a major thing as well. For example, Jacob Fatu and Hammerstone could leave MLW and go anywhere, but they dont

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Isn't the reason Fatu and Hammerstone don't go anywhere because they're tied into ridiculously long contracts with money that doesn't get paid

No they've both re-signed and talked up how much they appreciate Court for giving them opportunities where no one else would. Fatu for legal issues and Hammerstone for unknown but rumored to be steroids

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not to say others haven't had issues like that with MLW but the core of loyalists are treated well for what it's worth

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I can't imagine Hammerstone is being passed up for steroids when Brian Cage exists

Me either really that's why I said rumored bc it's more of a fan theory. It was WWE explicitly that he had a tryout with and they passed on him so he re-signed with MLW. Idk if AEW had interest to begin with

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Chris Masters really never got a fair go of it on the big stage after Carlito betrayed him tbh, even in his Impact run he quit because they only wanted him as an enforcer for Eli Drake