TNA Victory Road Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

TNAVictoryRoadPoster2copy.png

Any feedback on how to make this better would be greatly appreciated.

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

Reaction score
thats fukin awesome :) but i jus dont like the pic at the bottom the borders look strange 7/10

Vandy316

Reaction score
that is awesome. there's only one thing that can be changed and its not even graphical, change the pics of Homicide and Hernandez to them in one frame and then James Storm and Robert Roode in the other just to show the match. 10/10 anyway

JC Punk

Reaction score
It's great i luv it nuthing to complain about. 10/10 'Nuff said. :)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'll say...hmmmm....9/10

it looks good but...it could be better...how I don't know...

Kassidy

Reaction score
very good but only thing i dont like is how huge bookers hand looks compared to joes whole body lol, booker could be made a lil smaller

Legend94

Reaction score
Dam great stuff mate love it :D
I would say 9/10 just the pics at the bottom or i would of sayed 10 :D

Dre

Reaction score
IMO you should of lower Styles and Angle where LAX is. Then you should of seperate Booker T & Joe and put them to the sides. That way the TNA logo can be in the middle. But overall good Poster.

8.5/10

PeepShow

very good but only thing i dont like is how huge bookers hand looks compared to joes whole body lol, booker could be made a lil smaller

Yeah, for some reason, his hand is just so big in that PSD. If I were to make it smaller, his whole body would be out of proportion with Joe's. And if I were to make Joe smaller with Booker, the hand would still look out of proportion. Not much I could to with that. :/

Thanks for all the comments though. Much appreciated.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Mm the Text is really good, yo need better cuts and don't make it obvious that you made the cut with a outer glow. Um, also i like the effort on the bottom pictures but the out line of the picture needs a bit of work, would have been cooler if the background of them was blank and the the image of the wrestler was just there then with the border, notice how the graphic of the victory road logo is cut off on the pictures it just shows that you took the picture and over lapped it onto the background image. I like the background poster/old look tho.