TNA to get 2 hours?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
TNAWrestlingNews.com said:
In a recent interview, TNA's Craig Jenkins said that iMPACT will be expanded to two hours sometime around September or October.

With SpikeTV moving UFC's Ultimate Fighter to Wednesdays, it appears they are clearing room for a long iMPACT.

In the same interview (as noted earlier here on TNAWrestlingNews.com), TNA plans on holding 96 non-televised events within the next year

Link

Now, I don't know about you, but I find that to be a pretty bold statement, saying Impact will be expanded to two hours. Of all people, a wrestling company should know that predictions don't come to fruition more often than they do.

Reaction score
yup. theyre touring alot more, and all ppvs are gonna be outta FL nxt year..Thank God...big break for tna, eh?

straight_edge76

They need two hours. But at the rate the booking goes we will get a 45 minute Angle "I Am better then you" promo with Samoa Joe coming, agruing with Angle and evetually ending with a Ankle Lock or Coquina Clutch lol

dstebbins

Reaction score
I doubt it. I think the Angle-Joe feud is finally going to end at Hard Justice this Sunday. After that, they might even become a tag team.

PeepShow

Ya, ummm how many times has this topic been posted? :g:

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Ya, ummm how many times has this topic been posted? :g:

i think this is number 12 maybe 13.

i will say what i said in all the other topics, two hours wont help until the booking changes, because otherwise we get two hours of crap intsead of one.

dstebbins

Reaction score
^^^I take it you never watched TNA in the weekly PPV era. It was, hands-down, the best wrestling this side of the Northern Hemisphere.

And, whodda thunk it; TNA had two hours back then!!!!!

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
^^^I take it you never watched TNA in the weekly PPV era. It was, hands-down, the best wrestling this side of the Northern Hemisphere.

not regulary, started watching regularly right after they got rid of the weekly ppv and went to monthly. but i have seen whole shows and matches and crap, and believe me ROH straight up rapes TNA when it comes to good wrestling

xtremebadass

96 house shows sounds pretty sweet and 2 hours is awesome, been hearing about that for awhile now, but still good to hear.

straight_edge76

I watched TNA in the weekly PPV era. On ocassion lol I never really got the chance/had the $ to watch it every week but read reviews and such. But when I did order them It was worth every penny. The 1 year Anniversary Show was Superb, It was better then some WWE PPV's IMO. And they had two hours; but way better booking. Right now it is crap.

dstebbins

Reaction score
That's because they have half the time. Half the time = half the quality. Haven't you ever heard the phrase "Time is the world's most precious commodity?" Why do you think those proverbs have been around for centuries? Decoration?

Travis40

I doubt it. I think the Angle-Joe feud is finally going to end at Hard Justice this Sunday. After that, they might even become a tag team.

After Hard Justice, I just hope that Angle and Joe will stay as far apart from eachother as possible, it's getting old and I'm tired of Joe/Angle every week on iMPACT

dstebbins

Reaction score
After Hard Justice, I just hope that Angle and Joe will stay as far apart from eachother as possible, it's getting old and I'm tired of Joe/Angle every week on iMPACT

Well, that makes one of us.

Seriously, you're the ONLY one I've EVER seen complain about the Kurt Angle-Samoa Joe feud. There's a reason it's the most intense rivalry in professional wrestling. I dare say it's TNA's equivalent to Austin vs. McMahon.