TNA Super Friends?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
OK...You gotta be shittin me. I get cable, and I watch TNA..and I see Shark Boy, Curry Man, and Super Eric in a ring together. Im supposed to take this seriously when thats the first thing I see? TBH, TNA was on my TV for the whole two hours, and the shit at the end was crazy as hell.

But i was LOLing when those guys were in the ring. WHat do you guys think about these...TNA Super Heros? Can the product be taken seriously with this kind of stuff going on? Sure its comedic but i mean three...seriously?

Qwake

The sad thing is they are all quite good wrestlers and are good on the mic but they are hidden under those shitt gimmicks/masks! TNA could be using them for some good matches, it called "Total nonstop action" yet when I see them its basically total nonstop laughing :smh I dont see why they are keeping them with those gimmicks, TALK ABOUT WASTING TALENT!

Reaction score
I'm torn here. They always make me laugh. The Curry Man dance is really funny live. I would like to see Daniels return and Eric Young do something interesting. Anyone remember Turning Point last year? He was great in that match and showed he could do well in a big feud with Kurt Angle.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Curry Man can stay Curry Man, imo. The crowd loves him for some reason, i'd say moreso than they did Christopher Daniels. Sharkboy has been Sharkboy all his career and has a surprisingly large cult following, so again, why not. Eric Young though needs to drop the superhero thing and finally get a real gimmick.

Reaction score
^^^I don't know...yeah, his hilarious but I really want to see Christopher Daniels again. Remember his short match with Sting last year? How a lot of people thought he was moving up. I do, and I want to see that happen. Curry Man is great for kids and I think he should be allowed to play both characters like Mick Foley.

Reaction score
^^ THat would be a good way to go since its a masked character and you cant really tell. Everyone knows but a kid isnt going to knnow. The whole camera zooming in to the techno or whatever on TV is awesome I love it. Yeah sharkboy is sharkboy but I mean come on. When you have one joke gimmick like that, sure its his and I imagine its fun, but then to get others in joke gimmicks, and then put them in the ring at one time, I mean come on. Having joke gimmicks is onee thing but thats just piling on imo

Reaction score
^^Shark Boy isn't a bad wrestler. He's a little slow for X Division but not incompetent. I'd like to see him have an actual feud. Team 3D/Curry/Sharky feud was for laughs but all 4 can put on a hell of a match.

I think it would behoove TNA to continue with them being funny but putting on wrestling clinics...as it were. Let the fans decide.