TNA Star Set To Return On Thursday's Impact ...Who can it be?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
TNA is teasing that "disturbing footage" of Abyss will air on TNA Impact this Thursday, likely the start of his return storyline.

Maybe the "disturbing footage" will be Abyss sitting and watching the last PPV.

C4

LOL, he won't watch the Sacrifice PPV! :crazy:

I always love storylines related to Abyss/Mitchell, the prison and all that crap. It's good to see that Abyss is finally returning! Now lets see how they pull this off with the "disturbing" footage...

MC Rae

Reaction score
It won't be half as disturbing as when he reutrns with no mask on. That'll be one disturbing sight!

I'm actually looking forward to Abyss' return, I'm interested to see how they utilise him now. I've always enjoyed Abyss and like C4, enjoyed his stuff with Mitchell.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn't feud with Black Dust and Rebboj when he does return because that would be ultra lame... Put him in a meaningful feud with someone who people actually give a damn about.

chessarmy

I'm watching Sacrifice later on today, I hope everyone who said that it sucked was wrong. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing this "footage", hopefully he returns with his mask on and maybe re-alligns himself with James Mitchell again, that would be awesome

Marvel26

Reaction score
I wonder what they will do with him! The previous part to the Abyss/Mitchell storyline was a bit weird but still OK. I liked it when Judas Mesias was about but now hes gone I can't see where they will go.

Lets just wait and see then!

The Rated R CMStar

Sacrifice wasn't good, not bad on a Hard Justice level, but still.

I like Abyss.....with his mask on, we will have to wait and see how does TNA mold his character now with his return

C4

I'm watching Sacrifice later on today, I hope everyone who said that it sucked was wrong.

No, it's really really bad...

I didn't see the point in wasting so much time on the tag team matches, pointless imo.. and overbooking the card is one of the biggest problems :disgust1:

But then again, have a good watch...

Evil Austin

I want Abyss back so much hopefully he makes an impact this week with him watching and hopefully at sacrifice he does good.. ?

Soulpower

SPOILERS!!

his arm is gonna bleed.

More spoilers... Abyss will try to use the thumbtacks but it will backfire on him.

Beer Money Army

i hope this week impact is good for once.. the last 2 have been terrible.. so glad sacrifice is done and over... time to do some feuds...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'm watching Sacrifice later on today, I hope everyone who said that it sucked was wrong.

Welp, it sucked and it felt like a 9 hour show..The high point was when the crowd was going crazy over Roxxi getting shaved.