TNA Star Missing This Week’s Impact Tapings, TNA Luring Fans With Free Food

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
– Reigning TNA Television Champion Eric Young stated tonight on Twitter that he’s not scheduled for this week’s three-day set of Impact Wrestling tapings.

Young wrote, “Monday night football here we go. I rather be at work but I don’t get to choose no EY on Impact for over three weeks sorry younglins.”

– TNA Wrestling has a live event scheduled for Friday, November 4 at the Kellogg Arena Battle Creek, Michigan, with tickets going on sale Friday, September 23 at KelloggArena.com. All tickets to the event include all-you-can-eat popcorn, fountain soda, hot dogs, chips, water and nachos with cheese.

– Gunner posted the following this evening on Twitter after making several disparaging remarks regarding the Internet Wrestling Community: “I never “lashed” out at fans! Fans are people who enjoy the show! Not try and put down a sport we all risk our bodys for!! Fans rule.”