TNA signs The Young Bucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

TNA President Dixie Carter has announced on her Twitter page that TNA has signed indy standout tag team The Young Bucks. She thanked the fans for their input on the team and said that they show great potential

For those who don't know them, The Young Bucks are pretty much the Hardys 2.0. This should be a great addition to the TNA tag team division... Until Russo decides to break them up in a couple of months :shifty:

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/125369/TNA-Signs-The-Young-Bucks.htm

Quintastic One

Reaction score
This isn't going to mean shit anyway since we know The Outsiders & The Nasty Boys are going to inevitably show up and squash all of TNA's tag teams as soon as Hogan shows up.

Reaction score
The real problem is the way they look. What the news mentioned to fail to report is that they look like the first incarnation of the Hardy Boys, the faggy Rocker-rip offs that failed miserably in the early 90s when it was still acceptable to look somewhat faggy. By today's standard they look just fucking awful. They need a definite image overhaul to even stand a chance. Personally I don't think it's a good signing, especially with so much X-division talent floundering already.

Montana

Good for TNA, sucks for ROH, PWG, and DGUSA. Enzo is right, they are gay looking, and a hardy boy rip off. It will be interesting to see the push they get with the outsiders, MCMG and the other teams in TNA's roster.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Will they still be allowed to compete for PWG in their spare time? Cause if not they'll have to drop the PWG tag titles to Kenny Omega and Chuck Taylor.

Kizza

I'm guessing probably not, but they'll be allowed to finish their indy dates hopefully.

Reaction score
This is TNA, not WWE.

BTW, any good youtube vids of these guys?

There you go:

[YT]YBp31jtygr4[/YT]

[YT]WSAbA5bJ5m4[/YT]

Also check out the one against the Dark City Fight Club.. It's pretty good..

They do have to change their image for one but their skills are pretty good especially with TNA's X-Division.. MCMG vs Young Bucks would be a nice fast paced fight as long as TNA gives them some good air time..

Qwake

The Young Bucks are awesome, damn theyve done well, started with them being PWG Champs for a while, thy jumped to ROH and in no time from there are now signed by TNA, good for them but I don't like it. ROHs tag division has been awesome and losing the Bucks will hurt it alittle especially with everything else happening with it, Bucks won't get too much time in TNA I feel, theyll probably be broken up and made into singles X-Divisioners :smh

chessarmy

Congratulations to The Young Bucks, they earned their spot in TNA, hopefully they become a big part of the tag division. Great signing by TNA though, I just hope to god they get actual TV time, you never know what could happen with all the idiots Hogan's bringing in

LKP

I have not seen ROH for 4 months or so now and i have no clue who these guys are. But if they are as good as people say they are good signing for tna then.

imported_caruso83

Gotta love this sign for TNA, I can't wait to see MCMG & The Young Bucks dull it out.